Chapter 2: Alone in the Dark

Well i sort of see him. Like a cliché straight out of a cheesy movie, all i can see is his muscular torso down, with his face conveniently shrouded in the shadow of the dark hotel room. He steps to the side and gestures for me to come in. You know, usually I look at a guy's face before blindly walking into a dark room with him but good God! Just look at that chest, not too body builder and not too dad-with-three-kids and covered in a neat layer of chest hair, ever so perfectly trailing down his stomach and right into his black and blue Calvin Klein boxer briefs! Am I drooling? I hope I'm not drooling. After considering the likelihood of this guy being a serial killer, I decided that its not very likely. Hopefully the odds are ever in my favor. I walk cautiously into the dark hotel room hoping i don't leave in several plastic bags. I make it past the threshold of the door and past the man i will be spending the night with. As i walk blindly through the room I can hear the door shut from behind and the subtle click of the lock. Yup, I'm a dead man.

With my eyes struggling to adjust, i blindly search for the bed, which i find when i hit it with my shin mid step and fall onto it. I hear a soft chuckle from by the door and my face begins to burn with embarrassment. Why was it so freaking dark in hear anyway? I sit up on the bed still red from the fall and i can make out the stranger's silhouette moving towards me. I reach for the nightstand to try and get some sort of light in the room but before my hand could find it, i was tackled with a deep kiss. Wow this was a deep kiss! My last boyfriend didn't even kiss me like this, that bastard, but thats beside the point. My wandering hand moved from the night stand to around the stranger's body, exploring every inch of his soft flesh with my fingertips.

Was that scruff i feel across my face? I have to say, this is one hell of a man. When i finally caught my breath, i managed to speak a breathy, "Hi to you too stranger." Now that i realized it, ive been here for nearly five minutes and i still didnt know this guy's name. Scratch that, I didnt know what this guy looked like! I'm not a complete slut, i have standards. When he got up to take off his pants i quickly reached for the nightstand and found the lightswitch, bingo! I flip the switch and am immediately frozen in awe. Nothing, and i mean NOTHING could have prepared me for what i was about to see.

Similar to how i imagine a bus to feel (maybe lightning?) , i was hit by the unexpected and it was quick and it was painful. The once shrouded face was now intensely lit by the light of a hotel lamp and i now knew what i was facing. Well more like who i was facing. As I stare into his piercing green eyes, I begin to feel the world go black again. Was the lamp going off again? No, that's just me. I conveniently left out of my bio the fact that I'm a complete spaz and pass out in stressful situations. This was definitely a good first impression. As the world continues to go black, I take one last look at my post-to-be one night stand with his pants at his knees and the look of shock on his face. And you want to know the worst part? I didn't even get to see his..!
*black*

Thank you for reading everyone! I'll try to update the chapters more consistently from now on, just has to get the hang of it. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed chapter 2! Let's get to work on chapter 3 :3

Like the chapter? Love the chapter? Interested in reading more?
Like like like! Don't forget to comment share and add to your reading list too! More to come~