•Prolouge•

The hashira meeting just ended. However, the master doesn't waver from his place in-front of the renowned and respected pillars. The one with pink and green hair, Mitsuri Kanroji, asks, "Master...Is there something you need from us?" The master, Kagaya Ubuyashiki, replies, "No my child, I don't need anything from ALL of you, however, I need something from Shinazugawa and Tomioka. The rest of you may be dismissed." The hashiras, except for the wind and water pillars, all bow to the master and head off to their respective duties. "My children, please, come sit with me under the canopy." Kagaya slowly moves so there is room for the two males. "I need to ask you two a favor." The wind pillar, Sanemi Shinazugawa, says uncharacteristically calm, "Of course master.", and moves to sit in front of him. The water pillar, Giyuu Tomioka, simply doesn't give a reply and sits by Shinazugawa. "My children, it has come to my attention that there is a demon causing chaos between your assigned sections. I don't know if it is high ranking or not, however, it is extremely strong, as it has eaten many humans." Kagaya says with a hint of worry in his voice. "So, you would like for us to go and deal with the demon scum?" Shinazugawa asks with a bit of his usual rough demeanor showing. "Yes, that is correct. Now please, be on your way before it hurts anyone else." Kagaya says. "Good luck My Children." The two males bow to him and then proceed to leave on their mission.

(•271 words• I hope you enjoyed thus far!)