•Chapter 5-Hidden Feelings•

Disclaimer: This is the smutty chapter so be warned. Also cursing per usual.
———————————————————————————
Giyuu slowly began to remove Sanemis shirt, exposing his scarred chest, while Sanemi began to remove Giyuus haori. The pair slowly undressed until they were both naked. "Well then, I suppose we need to pre-" Sanemi started before Giyuu began giving him a blowjob. A surprised moan came out from Sanemi as his face turned redder than it already was. "D-damn Tomioka, you really are a slutty one aren't you?" Sanemi said between soft moans. Giyuu only began to use his tongue as a response, earning louder moans from Sanemi. "F-fuck Tomioka...You're good at this..." Sanemi said through gritted teeth. After a while, Sanemi was visibly tense. Giyuu, noticing this, decided to start deepthroating him, which caused Sanemi to moan extremely loud. "F-fuck!" Sanemi exclaimed, grabbing Giyuus hair and keeping him down. "T-Tomioka!!!" Sanemi threw his head back as he climaxed in Giyuus mouth, before finally letting go of Giyuus hair. "A-asshole..." was all that Sanemi said as he breathed to calm himself. Giyuu lifted his mouth off Sanemis dick and spit it out on the floor. "G-glad you liked it Shinazugawa..." Giyuu Said wiping his mouth. "Oh I did like it, for me that's good, but for you..." Sanemi smirked, shoving his fingers into Giyuus mouth. "I'll have to carry you all over again. You've done this to yourself Tomioka." He took out his fingers, now covered in spit, and stuck them in Giyuus entrance. A moan escaped from Giyuus mouth, as he reached for Sanemis face, in which Sanemi only began to thrust his fingers as a response. Moans and groans filled the air, as Giyuu was gripping the bedsheets as hard as he could in order to stay on the bed. "You like that huh? Little bitchy slut." Sanemi said, thrusting his fingers faster. The moans coming from Giyuu only got louder, as he bucked his hips up. After a while, Giyuu grabbed Sanemis back and wrapped his arms tightly around him. "Shinazugawa! Please! I'm sorry!" Giyuu exclaimed, moaning louder and louder into Sanemis ear. "Too late pretty boy, I'm not through with you yet." Sanemi said in a husky voice as Giyuu climaxed all over his chest, practically screaming moans into Sanemis ear.

Sanemi removed his fingers from Giyuus entrance, laid him on the bed, and positioned his cock. "Ready slut?" Sanemi asked. Giyuu only moaned in response. "I'll take that as a yes." Sanemi said, shoving his whole length into Giyuu. "F-fuck!!!"Giyuu shouted, grabbing Sanemis hand. Sanemi began to thrust in and out of Giyuu, which caused the smaller male to begin moaning in pleasure. "P-please don't stop Shinazugawa! Please!!! It feels so good...ha~!" Giyuu yelled out, arching his head back and moaning loudly. Sanemi began to speed up his thrusts, causing Giyuu to gasp and scream. The sound of moans and skin slapping filled the room, as Sanemi showed no sign of stopping anytime soon. "Shi-ha~"Giyuu Said, unable to make out his name because of the pleasure he was feeling. "I-I'm gonna...I-I'm gonna~!!!" Giyuu yelled, too lost in the moment to care what anyone else thought. "I-it's okay...damnit fuck~!" Sanemi groaned as he climaxed into Tomioka. "S-Sanemi~!" Giyuu exclaimed loudly, arching his back as he came all over himself. The time was around 1:47 am. But Sanemi wasn't ready to stop. 3:39 am, Giyuu finished riding Sanemi, 5:14 am, Sanemi climaxes into Giyuu while pinning him against the wall, 7:56 am, Giyuu is unable to form coherent words and Sanemi is out of breath. "Shi-Shinazugawa~..." Giyuu says, laying on Sanemis chest, the smell of lust and sweat everywhere. The sun had already risen, and Sanemi slowly strokes Giyuus hair as his eyes begin to close. "T-thank you, Shinazugawa." Giyuu says, completed exhausted. "Please...call me Sanemi, Giyuu."

(•676 words• Okay that was one hell of a ride but we did it yayyyy)