•Chapter 15-The Vacation•

Disclaimer:Cursing
———————————————————————————
The next day, the pair got up, got dressed, and were planning to do something fun when all of the sudden, their crows came into the room. "Sanemi Shinazugawa and Giyuu Tomioka! Please report to the masters mansion immediately! Caw!" One of the crows said. Thinking this was an emergency, the two of them rushed over there...only to find the rest of the hashiras with suitcases and there being a small transport. "What the...what the fuck?" Sanemi said. "What is going on...?" Giyuu asked. "Oh...hey." Muichiro, the mist pillar, said while approaching the water and wind pillars. "You didn't bring your suitcases...why not?" He asked. "Uh...we weren't told to bring suitcases?" Giyuu replied, clearly confused. Gyomei, the stone pillar, walked up behind Muichiro, and said, "The Master should have sent either one of us or a crow yesterday to inform you...did you not receive the message?" He asked. "Uhm, no we did not." Sanemi Said, annoyed. Suddenly, Tengen, the sound pillar, raised his hand. "Yo Shinazugawa! Tomioka! I knocked on your doors yesterday and you guys didn't respond! Also, I heard some noises coming from your bedroom Shinazugawa, so idk exactly what happened but I think everyone can get an idea of what happened!" He said, laughing with Rengoku afterwards. Suddenly, the heads off all the hashiras turned to the two, their mouths open in shock. "AH GREAT TIMING WERE GONNA GO PACK NOW HAHAHAHA UZUI YOU BITCH ASS TOO MANY WIVES MOTHER FUCKER." Sanemi yelled angrily before grabbing Giyuu and running off with him. After around half an hour, all the hashiras were packed and ready to go, sitting on their transport. The silence was loud. "So...Kanroji-San, Iguro-San, I think our plan worked...if you know what I mean." Shinobu said, covering her mouth with her hand to stifle a giggle. "I think so too Shinobu-Chan!" Mitsuri replied, also trying not to laugh. Obanai only gave a small chuckle in response. "Wait...WHAT GOD DAMN PLAN YOU STUPID BUTTERFLY!!!" Sanemi yelled out angrily, his face red. The other hashiras gasped and simply waited for the drama, except for Giyuu who was blushing madly. "Well Shinazugawa, us Three suspected that you and Tomioka had some...romantic feelings...floating about, so Shinobu decided to flirt with him yesterday in order to see if you would give a response...and I think it's fair to say that it worked." Obanai said, smirking underneath his mask. "YOU...STUPID...GRAH!" Sanemi Said, defeated and sitting back down. The other hashiras only laughed a little before calming down, as the transport began moving.

(•476 words• Alr guys so there you have it, that's practically what this chapter is. Yeah it's kinda useless but I mean you can't just go randomly to a vacation spot and not have any context.)