•Chapter 12-After the Meeting•

Disclaimer:Cursing, and Smut. A lot of smut.
———————————————————————————
The meeting was over. The hashira we're just dismissed, but before anyone was about to leave, Sanemi grabbed Giyuus hand and started to drag him to the wind estate. "Sanemi! Sanemi what are you doing?!" Giyuu asked, his voice laced with frustration, anger, and confusion all at once. Sanemi gave no reply, but instead squeezed Giyuus hand harder and started dragging him faster. Giyuu kept struggling to get away until they got in the entryway of Sanemis estate. "Sanemi Shinazugawa Tell me whats wrong right Now!-" Giyuu started before being slammed against the wall. The two males stared intensely at one another, tension hanging in the air. Giyuu, now more worried than angry, asked, "S-Sanemi?". His lips slightly quivered, as he didn't know what to expect. But then, suddenly, he felt lips smash against his. Then, he felt strong hands reach up under his shirt and starting to caress his back, causing him to gasp slightly. The two of them continued to intensely kiss one another, exploring the each others mouths. Sanemi threw off Giyuus Haori while Giyuu stuck his hands on Sanemis exposed pecs, toying with them. By this point Giyuu was practically in the wall because of how close and intense Sanemi was getting. The kiss broke for a moment, only allowing Giyuu to say a breathy "Sanemi." Before Sanemi continued to kiss him. Using his free hand, Sanemi lifted up one of Giyuus legs and began to squeeze it, getting a small moan from Giyuu. The sexual tension was so intense, it was practically a nuclear reactor that could supply the whole world for 70 years. Giyuu wrapped his arms around Sanemi, getting more aroused every second. Sanemi broke the kiss, leaving a string of saliva between the two. But before Giyuu could speak, Sanemi began kissing, licking, biting, and sucking his neck. "S-sanemi! Ha~!" Was all Giyuu could say in response to this. The wind pillar left no area of the water pillars neck and chest untouched, leaving hickeys and bite marks all over his partner, causing him to moan in arousal. "Sanemi...ha~...mmm~...fuck!" Giyuu yelled, grabbing the others hair as his back arched in arousal. Sanemi had found a sweet spot. He started to get rougher, putting all his effort into making Giyuu as aroused as possible. And it was working. Giyuus eyes were rolling back into his head, he could see stars. His moans began to get louder and louder, his body squirming under Sanemi. "Sa-HA~!-ne-mi~!" Giyuu managed to scream out. Sanemi, hearing and seeing the way Giyuu was reacting, slid one of his hands down Giyuus pants until he found his crotch. Hoping to cause extra arousal, he began to rub his hand against Giyuus cock. This caused Giyuu to scream out a moan, as his tongue was sticking out his mouth at this point. "Ha~...HA~! N-nemi~! Ha~! I-I'm close~! Don't stop please~!!! HA~!!!" Giyuu screamed out. Finally, with one final loud moan, Giyuu climaxed in his pants. Sanemi stopped kissing his neck, and looked up at his work. Giyuu was practically hanging off of Sanemi, his legs shaking, his hair messed up, and his face red and sweaty. "Sa-ne-mi~" Giyuu moaned out. Sanemi smirked, picked up Giyuu and walked to his bedroom, in where he threw Giyuu on the bed and began to tear off his clothes. "Sanemiiiiii~" Giyuu Said, Now naked. Sanemi looked at the spectacle before him, smirked, and began to undo his clothes. Then, he spat on his hand. "W-what are you doing?" Giyuu asked, Now More level headed. Sanemis answer was to stick two fingers into Giyuus entrance. Giyuu bucked his hips and moaned, feeling Sanemi starting to scissor inside him. However, Sanemi wasn't done yet. He began to stroke Giyuus dick with his remaining hand, making sure to hit all the sweet spots he could find. Giyuu was gripping the bedsheets, moaning and gasping loudly, feeling the best he's ever felt. Sanemi on the other hand was quite enjoying what he saw. The idea of him fucking Giyuu senseless was intriguing. Then everyone would know Giyuu belonged to him, that he was his bitch. Not in a weird way though, just in a "if you try to steal my man I'll set you on fire" kind of way. Sanemi smiled, knowing that he gave Giyuu this much pleasure. He stuck a third finger inside and began to stroke his dick faster, causing Giyuu to throw his head back and scream curses. After a while, Giyuu began to climax, and when he did, Sanemi got real close to Giyuus ear, and whispered, "By the end of this, I'll make sure to engrave in your brain and in everyone else's that you're mine, my little pretty bitch." Causing Giyuu to turn red. But Giyuu, also Ready to take revenge on Sanemi, flipped them both over and began to toy with Sanemis dick. "W-what the hell?" Sanemi yelled. But Giyuu only began licking Sanemis tip and stroking the rest of his dick, earning moans from his partner. Giyuu then began using his tongue to make swirling motions around Sanemis dick, and started to stroke faster. "G-Giyuu~! P-please we can talk about this~!" Sanemi yelled out, moaning louder now. But Giyuu only began to start sucking his cock, causing Sanemi to scream his name. Giyuu slowly ramped up the intensity of his sucking until Sanemi screamed, "Yuu~! Mngh~!" Before climaxing in Giyuus mouth. Giyuu stopped sucking Sanemis dick and swallowed before releasing his mouth and sitting up straight. "You...bitch!" Sanemi shouted, pinning Giyuu down onto the bed and lifting his ass in the air. "You're gonna regret that you hear me?" Sanemi said smirking. "W-wait~! Please I'm sorry~! Nemiiiiii~!!!" Giyuu screamed.

(•995 words• Alright ladies and gentlemen that was a lot but don't worry there's more next chapter hahahahahah yay.)