P - The Specialist

I know I said it would be a while, but I thought, why not? I remember my original plan last year was to release the first 4 chapters all at the same time. Well, that plan is already kind of out the window, but I figured I could speed through those first 4 within the next few days, so, here we are, back already.

I should probably mention that, despite the goofy name, I don't plan for this story to be a goofy, happy, sunshine-and-rainbows story. It'll definitely be goofy, it'll definitely be happy, but not entirely. Stuff will go wrong, times will get bad, and the characters are gonna have to grow up pretty quick. Eventually, anyway. We've got a while before we leave the "happy" phase of the story. For now, it'll just be goofy adventures.

Oh, and if you're new to my stories, I prefer writing Peter to be as comic accurate as possible. None of this "can barely lift a car, gets punched out by a regular dude" business. No, no, no, I only deal in real Spider-man. The one that can lift buildings. The one that can outrun a racecar. The one that can tank a Hulk punch to the face. Just letting you know now, because some people think that Spider-Man is too boring.

I don't own RWBY, Spider-Man, any version of Ben 10, or Generator Rex.

Well, that's enough. Let's get this going.

.

.

.

"Remind me again why you thought this was a good idea?"

"You know, I don't, um, I..."

"Yeah, that's what I thought."

A man dressed in a suit of red and blue, with black web patterning and a large spider symbol on the chest, spoke sarcastically to an older man who was stuck to a wall by a mass of spider webbing.

"I mean, just explain it to me man, what was the plan here? You open a portal to some kind of hell dimension, and a bunch of demons come out, and then... what?"

"They come through in a glorious march to excise their conquest upon this world. The governments will collapse, the armies will shatter and crumble, the cities will be atomized, and when the dust settles, I alone will stand atop the broken remnants of humanity as the king of all!" The balding man would probably have been making flamboyant gestures with his arms if they weren't webbed to his sides. Deep lines appeared on his face every time he moved his mouth, making his leathery skin look even more disgusting.

"So the plan was to summon demons to destroy the world so you could rule everything. Why wouldn't they just kill you too? Even if they did follow your orders, what would you rule at that point? Didn't the governments collapse? Weren't all the cities atomized? What exactly would you rule?" Normally, the spider-suited man was happy to bag on the stupid plans of the criminals he caught, teasing them relentlessly about their failed plots. But this... even for him, this was so incredibly stupid, even he had to take a moment to process everything. He genuinely had no quips to make, it was just stupid.

Based on the look on the mad scientist's face, this was the very first time he had considered any of this. His expression became thoughtful as he genuinely pondered what he had just been told, like it truly hadn't occurred to him until now. The man in the spider suit just shook his head, a smile appearing under his mask. Stupid plans aside, this was all pretty average for him.

"Well, don't worry Dr. Frankenstein, you'll love the big house. Just think of all the cool stuff you can make out of the stuff lying around in your cell. You can invent the first-ever supercomputer composed of bedsheets and loose screws."