R - The Machinist

I apologize that this chapter took longer to release than the others. All 4 of my teachers collectively decided "Hey, it's only the second week of the Spring quarter, but we should all assign fucking research projects already. Doesn't that sound fun?" They're doing way too much for 156 and 160 classes.

You know, I have to admit, I never watched Generator Rex as a kid. It's not that I didn't want to, I just didn't have any way to watch it. When I was about 14, I thought to myself "Hey, remember that show you used to see commercials for that made you think 'damn, that looks cool as shit'? Why don't you try finding it? It's probably awesome."

Well, apparently Generator Rex isn't anywhere! Seriously, I checked on every streaming site I've got a subscription for and didn't find anything! I almost gave up before I ended up getting lucky and finally tracking it down on Prime. I literally bought a subscription just for this one show, and it was totally worth the price. I watched every episode in like, a week. But seriously, what's the deal here? It's not on Netflix, not on Hulu, even Cartoon Network doesn't have it. How the hell is it not available on Cartoon Network, the company that pushed it out?

I don't know man, I'm just happy I found it.

Anyway, you all know what time it is. We're here for the final chapter of character introductions. It's about time our boys got out of that dusty interrogation room. I don't want to keep you all waiting any longer than you have to, so let's hop right into Rex's chapter. Just like Peter's chapter, it's pretty dialogue heavy.

I don't own RWBY, Spider-Man, any version of Ben 10, or Generator Rex.

.

.

.

Clang!

"Whiff."

"..."

Clang!

"Super whiff."

"... Noah..."

Clang!

"Are you trying to whiff?"

"Agh, shut up man!"

The world had fallen into the early evening hours. The sky was beginning to turn orange and light was fading quickly. On an old basketball court slightly overgrown with moss and weeds, two teenagers were playing a quick game of pickup basketball. Well, one of them was, at least.

"How is it that the dude who turned into a god and saved the world can't even score in basketball?"

One of the boys had blonde hair and green eyes that matched his olive-green jacket, unzipped to reveal his brown t-shirt with a white stripe running horizontally across his chest. For the past 5 minutes, he hadn't even tried to stop his opponent from scoring, instead choosing to rest on the sidelines, scrolling through his phone and offering "helpful" advice every time he heard the familiar sound of the basketball hitting the rim.

"Gimme a break, it's way different! I'd take fighting the Consortium again over this!"

In the middle of the court, a boy with black hair and light-brown skin was pointlessly dribbling a basketball, preparing to take another shot. Like his friend, he too wore an unzipped jacket, though his was mostly red, save for the orange stripes on the wrists, bottom hem-line, and just above the elbows. The shirt he wore underneath was black on top and white on the bottom half, and the pair of black gloves he wore matched his black pants. He completed the look with a set of orange goggles that he wore on his forehead.