001.

I bobbed my head to Young Thug's "Hot" track while Crystal and I sat at our VIP table, sipping Hennessy. The goal tonight was to be ratchet, wild, and free after breaking up with my boyfriend Damian. Although I wanted to jump on the dance floor and twerk my ass all around it, I didn't. The truth is, I was still in love with that no-good ass nigga, and this breakup had been depressing as fuck. As much as I knew Damian didn't mean me any good, I still loved him. I mean, who can easily throw ten years of history away? Yeah, I know a couple of y'all can't relate and can easily leave a nigga, but it wasn't that simple for me. I tried to leave that nigga a while back and was so stressed out to the point that I almost smoked my damn edges off. The pressure had me losing weight and shit, looking like a walking Sour Patch straw in real life. I was smoking jays back-to-back, trying to cope with the breakup. The crazy thing is, I heard Damian's voice whenever I got high. It was bad, it was really bad. I couldn't shake this nigga for shit. He had to have a spell on me.

Leaving Damian alone didn't work for me then, but I hoped it would work for me now. This man had taken shit too far, and if I stayed with him any longer, I'd be walking around, looking like I had on a custom-made black Ninja Turtles mask. I refused to give him another chance to black my eye.

"Damn, you gon' sit and sip all night? You know when I come to the club, I have to shake my ass, Nia! I'm trying to see who gon' spend some money on me tonight, and sitting in this section ain't gon' pay my damn bills!" Crystal shouted over the music while snapping her fingers and popping her lips.

I gave her a fake smile and sipped my drink some more because who goes to the club, looking for a nigga to pay their bills?

I tried my hardest to act like I was about this club life with her ass, but truthfully, I wasn't. I'd rather lay up and watch movies while my baby rubbed on my ass, but unfortunately, things were rocky for us. I wasn't a club hopper at all. Just the thought of dealing with niggas trying to grab on me all night with Hennessy smelling breath got under my skin. Damian knew this shit about me too; that's why I know he thought I was out with some guy or whatever. The last place he would think I'd be was in some club. There was no telling what had been playing through that nigga's head.

Crystal was wild as hell, and unlike me, she had no nigga problems. Well, let her tell it, she didn't. Since she and Trey weren't a couple anymore, she would fuck a nigga one night and leave their asses in bed with a limp dick as soon as she had her fun with them. As a matter of fact, wild ain't even the word for her ass because she was the biggest hoe in the city. We'd been friends since elementary school, and I couldn't even count how many niggas she had sex with or swore she was in a relationship with.

Although my girl was a hoe, I can't leave out that she was a paid hoe. She got her money from any nigga she fucked with by any means. Crystal wasn't the type to fuck with no broke niggas, so I couldn't judge her because sis got her coins. People deal with breakups differently, and her way of dealing with the fact that she wasn't with Trey anymore was wilding out and finding another nigga. I guess she had no love for these niggas anymore, and she wasn't wrong.

Trey had played her just as bad as Damian was playing my ass. The difference between Crystal and me was that she wasn't having that shit. In love or not, she bounced on his ass. Now, she fucked with Trey when she felt like it. I just wished I had her energy to get out there and act an ass too. Fuck a nigga on Damian and let him feel that hurt too.

I can't say I was any different from Crystal, though. I had my hoe days before Damian, and I damn sure wasn't the type of bitch who fucked with any nigga who didn't have that big bank. The thing with me was, I fell in love with Rion, and everyone knows that once you give your heart to a nigga, it's a wrap. Especially if that nigga has a big dick to go along with his big bank.