7: jeon wonwoo

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

I've tried not to make too many vision jokes, but it really is hard to hold myself back when Jeon Wonwoo is so endearingly near-sighted.

He also happens to be my Potions partner.

I had showed up late to my first Potions lesson, having stared lovingly at Seungcheol's back retreating down the corridor for a little too long.

So late in fact, that everybody had already started on making the Potion we had been instructed to make for the lesson.

The Potions Master stared at me slightly disapprovingly, before directing me to my assigned seat, where a Slytherin boy sat.

"Lee Chan, you?" I greeted as I slid my stuff onto the empty space at our desk.

"Jeon Wonwoo." He replied bluntly, seeming to be solely focused on the cauldron in front of him. Though I couldn't help but notice that his movements seemed to be a little too slow to be considered careful.

It was more like he was somehow impaired, unable to move as quickly as he liked. I could see that it was frustrating him, the slower he worked.

"I know I've only been here a couple minutes but... shouldn't you be nearly halfway by now? Is something wrong?"

As soon as I mentioned it, his shoulders sagged a little in obvious frustration. He turned slowly to face me, the corners of his mouth downturned in a rather adorable pout.

"Broke my glasses on the way here. I can't see shit."

It took everything in me not to giggle, as while his annoyance was cute to me I could understand it was a rather upsetting ordeal for him.

"Do you want me to fix them?" I inquired softly, smiling at the way his eyes lit up ever so slightly, though I was thankful he most likely couldn't see my expression.

"Could you? They're in my bag... I won't be able to find them. I just stuffed them in there while I was walking and I had to hold onto my friend's arm for the rest of the walk here so I didn't trip."

So. Darn. Cute.

It was encounters like these that almost made me completely against the "Slytherins are cold and evil" stereotype, because how on earth could a supposed monster Slytherin be so bloody adorable?

Though I did wonder why his friends wouldn't fix his glasses, I didn't care to ask. If I had the opportunity to be a knight in shining armor just once, I'd take it.

I searched carefully through the boy's bag, not wishing to pry into any personal items that could be in there. After a minute of softly groping around, my hands clasped around what felt like the frames of a pair of spectacles and I pulled them out, victorious.

"Oculus Reparo."

Without thinking, I held his chin lightly and guided his face in my direction, before slipping the thin frames onto his face.

He squinted for a second, before his eyes adjusted to the lenses and he took in my face.

When the cauldron beside him suddenly erupted and its contents spewed all over the floor, I realized the proximity of our faces had caused him to drop the entire Baneberry plant into the mixture in a panic.

Though we were now covered in a random Potion from head-to-toe, I found myself giggling at him, to which he returned me a shy smile.

I'd like to say we got better at Potions, but by now I think you would understand that to be very much a lie.

The more he blushed, the more I fell as the lessons with him went on.

But I became rather distracted by a particular character, Lee Jihoon.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

🌸

one day until my horrible exam and then i'll be free to write and write and write 😭