16: finally, victory

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*

So now, you might ask - what became of us after everything?

As lengthy as my first explanation was, I can assure you everything that happened after that night was more simple than I ever could have hoped for.

Nothing more than soft smiles, filled with fond memories and yet founded upon no malice.

And from Soonyoung? More love than I ever could have expected to receive in this lifetime.

I was eternally safe in his arms.

So when there came a time at the end of our seventh year, on New Years Eve that we were requested to fight against the most troublesome, we accepted readily.

And with the help of the Supernatural Police Force, we indeed on [December 31st, 1802] managed to finally take down the "Oddinary" villainous band of terrorists from Gangnam.

SPF officials Kim Yonghee and Bae Jinyoung were especially gleeful after the death of such a criminal they'd been trying to capture since his escape from his hometown, the two even agreeing to a Soul-Binding spell to ensure that were the souls of the gang ever reincarnated, they would also reincarnate to ensure they could not be evil again in their next lifetime.

Such dedication as far as eternally tying oneself to prevent further evil... I marveled at their selflessness.

Though they would not remember their past if they were reincarnated, it would forever be imprinted in their soul - their destiny would be fated entirely around encountering the reincarnated criminals and ensuring their purity.

As for my boyfriend and I, we traveled alone to Gangnam to seek out their admittedly modernized hideout and destroy any remnants of evil that may have lingered within.

The place that was once home to a cruel, unforgiving group of villains was now returned to what it once was - an old music store.

After evil, the sun will always come out again.

And so Sooyoung and I lived the rest of our days as happily as we possibly could, forever by each other's side.

An unanticipatedly joyous ending for the boy who loved.

•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*'¨'*•.¸¸.•*