Chapter -2

Ethan regained consciousness and rolled out of his completely wrecked car.

"Aghhh....."Ethan moaned, his entire body in awful shape.He dragged his wounded legs and was slightly conscious since he couldn't see anything clearly.

Stumbling around the road, the young man.Maintaining his awareness.Something out of the ordinary about him is how light he feels.

"Someone help," Ethan murmured gently.He fell on the ground.

He searches about for help, but there is nothing and no one nearby.He noticed the spot at that exact moment.

'what'

Ethan's eyes widen; he can't believe it.That imposing and elegant mansion suddenly appeared bright and even lit up at its very top.He's mystified.He's very sure the mansion he just saw is old and abandoned and that no one was staying there.It's now entirely lit up and appears to be occupied.

"Fuck, there's no time to think about these things."Ethan is unsure what to think, but the most important thing right now is to seek help from someone.

So, with his last strength, he dashed towards the mansion in the hope that he would get help.

One thing he overlooks is that the fog is creating a clear route towards the mansion, as if it strongly wants him to get there.Ethan was in too much pain to notice anything around him.

He had no idea it was a pair of eyes staring at him from a window in the mansion.

'He returned'

"Hello, hello, is anyone here?"Could you help me."Please open the door," Ethan yelled, but no one responded.

He lost patience and attempted to knock the massive ornamented door that was surrounded by an enormous wall that wild vines were climbing.

*Creak* the door's alarmingly loud voice may be heard. It's a very creepy sound.

Ethan simply touched the door, and it opened instantly as if it had been waiting for him.

Ethan was taken aback by the massive door that opened by itself.When the door opened, a strong unpleasant odor assaulted his senses.It's so stinky that his head feels light and he wants to vomit.

As soon as he set foot in the front yard.The strong wind blew, and everything around him seemed to be moving.His inner instinct told him to flee this place.He felt he had made a mistake and needed to leave.

He had a bad feeling about this place.He abandoned the idea of seeking help from this place.But as soon as he turns around.The gate slammed shut.

"What the hell"

Ethan began to panic and tried to open the door with a lot of effort, but it was impossible.

"I have an unpleasant sensation about this place."

Ethan expressed his feelings of déjà vu.

He can't go back now, so he just has one option.He approached the mansion with trepidation.The main mansion is rather far from the front yard.It was quite dark, and he couldn't see anything well.

He can only see it from a great distance.It was quite far away.There is a nice garden with only dry shrubs around.He began to feel worried.The opening field of the Garden was filled with the old human size statues.

When he was beginning to lose faith, he noticed a light and a human shadow.

Ethan's face lit up with joy, and he rushed towards that person among the statues.

"Wait,wait.Hey there, Miss.Help me.I just had an accident."Can you please help me?" Ethan asked as he ran towards the woman.She is dressed in a black long gown with a white apron.Her attire suggests that she is a maid at this luxurious mansion.

Aside from Ethan's efforts.That female doesn't even bother to look back at him, pretending not to hear his loud speech and going away.

"Hey, I'm talking to you"Ethan became upset by her ignoring him.He catches up to her, grabs her shoulder, and turns her around."

"Hey......Aghhhhhhh"Ethan was horrified by what he had just witnessed.

When the maid turned her head towards him, he noticed that one of her eyes was missing, leaving the eyehole entirely empty, while the other was falling out of the eyes socket.

The maggots can be seen moving within her bleeding socket.Her face has flesh tears, and the most eye-catching feature is that her mouth is sealed shut with red thread.Her face is disgusting revealing some of her bone and decaying skin.Her rotten odor is terrible.

Ethan is unable to move or scream.He was utterly taken aback.His heart feels like stopping.

The maid's eye, which was hanging out of his eye socket, was looking at him and then approaching him.She moves her mouth as if she wants to say something to him, but she can't because of the thread.

She gets closer to him.Ethan began to shiver as a result of his intense terror.Ethan's mind couldn't handle it any longer, and he collapsed from tremendous pain on his head.

He feels as if he heard something in his mind.A woman voice.

'Why did you come back here.'

When Ethan passed out.The dreadful maid attempted to touch Ethan.But she has a sense he's on his way.She was terrified of that person with all that she had.She fled away from Ethan's body, not looking back.Because she is certain the person will not be merciful to her.She is terrified of that individual.After all, he is the cause of her suffering.She's not going to get caught by that monster.

Something is approaching Ethan's unconscious body after the maid has fled.

The dark, colossal beast.That has a human body, but it is completely dark, and it has long hands with sharp claws and lengthy legs.Eyes are there on the face but cannot be seen clearly, and there is a huge mouth with sharp teeth.It resembles Satan.Because of a strong presence of that dark monster, the environment has become extremely quiet.

The creature leaps onto Ethan's body and stares at him from deep within his soul.
Then he satisfiedly smiled creepily with his pointed mouth.

The large hand compassionately stroking the unconscious boy's.

With a gloomy tone.

"It's really him"