Chapter-7

"Well, I believe you have already been welcomed by my family, so let us return to our room, Lucas."

"Uhhh....okay?"Ethan displayed his confusion.

That handsome man gripped him around the waist, and the young man followed his lead.

The man then appears to remember something, and he returns to fiercely stare at his calm family members, especially his aunt Betty.

"Don't ever think of doing something stupid again," he warned.

Betty can't look him in the eyes without shaking violently, knowing that this is a warning.She is terrifying her nephew since she knows what he is capable of.

Ethan watches the mad woman collapse on the floor like a shattered puppet.He looks at the man who is holding him around his waist, dangerously glaring at her.

'She appears to be really scared.'

The other family members all turn away from her.They don't want to be caught up in that mess.Only her husband, Oliver, softly supported her shoulder and assisted her to standing up.

'This family is messed up.Why are they so terrified of this man?What did he do to cause people to react in this manner?He must be a very dangerous person'

As Ethan tries to figure out his curiosity, the man looks at him with a loving glance that is quite different from a look he has on his own family members right now.

"Don't get scared.I will protect you.I won't let them hurt you as long as I'm alive.If they do anything to you, I will make sure that they never see the light." He said these threatening statements while smiling sweetly.

'They can understand what you're saying.'Omg, this is so weird, I want to get out of here as soon as possible,' Ethan laughs uncomfortably.

"Robert, one more thing."

"Yes, young master Alexander," Butler responded quickly.

"Be sure to double the servant who will look after My Lucas and guard the door."If he disappears again, I will not forgive you all."It's even a means of punishing you," Alexander warned.

"Yes, my lord," the old butler said graciously.

'What does that mean? They're keeping an eye on me.It is not good.'

"Let's go, Lucas!"

Ethan has been taken back to the room from which he escaped this morning.

All of them can finally breathe freely as Alexander leaves the scene.

Betty went into a state of shock . Victoria slowly approach towards Betty.her intention was not to comfort Betty, but rather to mock her.

"Wow,Alex appears to be angered by your actions.I warned you, but you didn't take my advice.....hahahaha.....look at your face now, Aunty."It's hilarious," Victoria says, mocking Betty's terrified appearance.

"Shut up, you bitch."You're the one who gave me that knife and told me to go after him," Betty screamed fiercely at the silver-haired girl who was mocking her.

"Don't be stupid.Aunty Betty.I've never done anything like that.Don't try to pin the blame on me.Lord Oliver, take away her.She doesn't appear to be in her right mind anymore after she freaked out."

Victoria said to the quiet Oliver.

"Youuu.....you two face BITCH!"Betty was angry.

"Stop! Duke Harold remarked coldly, "You two."

"Victoria, you disrespect your own aunt."I don't like it."

As she got warned by his own father, Victoria's smile faded.

"I apologize, father.""I didn't mean to"She apologizes to him by bending her head.

"And you, Betty.Control your emotions.I can't help you if he does harm to you."Duke forewarned his own sister of his son's wrath.

"Go back to your room and avoid that child."

The duke departs the spot weary.Clyde sighs as he looks at his dumb sister Betty.

Oliver stands by his desperate wife and leaves the emergency.Stephanie hugged her child as leaving.

The maid arrived and attempted to push Violet's wheelchair away from the location.

"No, leave her alone; my sister and I are going to sleep together tonight."It's going to be a lot of fun.Right? Violet?"Victoria smiles cheerfully and leads Violet inside her room.Violet's face fell apart when she understood she did not want to follow her.Her tears were falling uncontrollably.She bit her lower lip to keep the sobs from coming out.

If other people observe this, they will believe that the twins have a wonderful relationship.But the truth is more cruel than they think.

The maids all know what Victoria is going to do to Violet, but they can't stop her from doing horrific things to her own sister.After all, their own father didn't do anything, despite the fact that he knew everything.

"I hope Lady Violet is okay."She is pitiful."

"Shuuu.....if anyone hears you, you're in big trouble," the other maid warns.

Now the ballroom is absolutely empty.The lights are put out, and the room goes entirely dark.

The Duke family photo may be seen in the center of the wall.Everyone in that portrait is smiling wonderfully, but no one knows how fake these smiles are.

The night light turned on, and they were all in their various rooms.

Duke sat on his chair, tired.He sighs as he gazes at the hidden space in front of him.

He then rose from his chair and carefully opened the door, revealing a woman chained up like an animal within.She is not thinking clearly.

"Get out, get out......please don't kill me.....help someone save.....no.....I am happy.....I have to throw a party.""No no.....no my beautiful hair.... it's become ugly...no....hehehe.....hahahaha...why are you looking at, you ugly creatures," she says.
She was just talking and laughing incessantly.

Duke ignores her bizarre behavior and approaches her when she is laughing and crying at the same things.She is really skinny since she refuses to eat anything and stinks due to a lack of bathing.

He stares at the woman who was once  extremely pride her status,a smart and elegant duchess .but now she is lying in her own filth, absolutely insane.

"Marilyn, my darling.That child has returned."I'm afraid something bad will happen again in this mansion," Duke mourned to his insane wife.

"Hahahahahahahah.....hehehehehehe..." The woman ignores the man and continues to giggle crazily.