Chapter -3

The sun shone brightly, wrapping her warmth across the area underneath her.A golden shaft of light passed through the window and settled on the face of the unconscious youth.

Ethan was resting on the bed, feeling the warmth of the blanket that was wrapped around him.He was sleeping on an extremely pleasant and soft bed, with his head resting on a fluffy pillow.He regained consciousness, but chose to remain asleep due to the distant voice.

"Why did he come back?"The maid expressed her concern.

"It's such a disaster, Did they know about these?""I should inform the Duke and Duchess," the other maid remarked gently.

"He shouldn't be here," the maid stated uneasily.

"After all, he only gives us bad luck," the maid replied coldly.Ethan can hear the hatred for him in her voice just by listening to it.

"Let's go before he comes back," she reminds the other maid.

'What's going on?'

Ethan later hears footsteps outside the room.

'Are they leaving?

As soon as he heard the door close he was certain that no one was still in the room.Black haired boy swiftly gets out of bed and examines his surroundings.

It is a truly grand chamber, with a queen-sized bed and other fine furnishings.Paintings were displayed on the walls.This room is decorated in the style of a room from the nineteenth century.Everything is fabulous.

"The mansion and that maid last night....Then I'm quite sure I passed out."Where have I gone?"

Ethan became apprehensive as he reflected on the events of the previous night.He instantly got out of bed and opened the window to see where he was.He is taken aback by the beautiful landscape in front of him.It's the same location and mansion he saw the night before.He is now in that mansion, and the garden in front is nothing like it was last night; the flowers are blooming beautifully, the bushes are brilliant shaped, and the human-sized statues that were damaged and covered with vines are now as new and beautifully decorated in the green garden.What's more, there are a lot of people strolling around that area.

They are dressed as servants and appear to be quite busy.He has the impression that he has arrived in the nineteenth century from the year 2023.How is that even possible?

"How could this happen? It's not possible."I definitely observed how quiet this mansion was and abandoned it.Is this a dream?Ethan, get up."Wake up," Ethan told himself as he slapped his face."Ouch,it hurts,so this is not a dream"

He then realized something was wrong with his body, and the wounds on his body had healed.

"What is the fuck?"

He examines his body and notices that something is off.Instead of his bloody clothes, he is dressed in a nightgown.He has a bad feeling and rushes to the nearest full-body mirror.

The man was taken aback by his own reflection.

"This is not me, who is this person?" Ethan asked, touching his own strange face.This is not his face.

The teenager boy has the same black hair as Ethan, but his face is quite distinct.He has big blue eyes and a sweet nose.His lips are big and pinkish, whereas Ethan has green eyes and manly features for his age.

He rubbed his hair aggressively.Uncontrollably shocking.

"Am I trapped in the body of someone else?"Who is this young man?Is it possible that the maid from previously knew this boy?"What happened after I went unconscious, and where is my actual body?"Ethan no longer understands what is happening to him.The best solution is for him to leave this strange place first, then return to his car and seek help.He hoped that someone would find his smashed car, but if they didn't, he could simply walk away from the road until he found.However, what should he do with this body?He can't understand or think anymore, therefore the best thing to do is escape out of this mysterious residence first.

Ethan exits from the room and flees.When he spotted the servant, he went into hiding and waited until they were out of his sight.There are a lot of people in this residence, so why does it appear abandoned and as if no soul exists there?

Ethan successfully avoided them and found his way out of the massive estate.He may easily become lost in there.But when he spotted a maid wandering around wearing a sun protection hat, he knew she was going outside, so he just followed her and found the exit.He noticed the garden, but it is an open field.He doesn't want anyone to see him.So he decided to exit by the back door of the mansion.

And when he saw the garden, the terrifying episode from the night before raced across his head.As a result, he elected to go another route.

But he takes the wrong decision, because a chaotic maze forms with the tall plants.

"The people who own the mansion appear to be wealthy."He even created this maze for relaxing.

Ethan began to walk through the maze, intending to find the mansion's back exit after finishing the maze.

In the enormous maze, he noticed a pleasant area with a table and seats, as well as a little garden.

So this maze is more than simply a challenge; it's also a place to chill out.

"They're doing things that are unnecessary; just take a break like normal people," Ethan stated, unsure of the correct approach to the exit.There are several options.He simply chose to be fortunate.He spent an hour lost inside the maze.He's a little exhausted.He has no idea where he is.

"Hahahahaha............."When he heard the women laughing, he went over to where the laughter was coming from.He crept behind the towering vine-covered wall to investigate the source of the sound.

He noticed two graceful ladies chatting.They are dressed in lengthy gowns from the nineteenth century.There were four maids aiding them.

'Who are they, actress?Why are they dressed like that?They are indeed stunning.I should ask them how to get there,'Ethan thought as he approached them.

He begins to reflect on whether this is a good idea or not.Nonetheless, he chose to reach out to them.

"Excuse me"