III

||  𝚒𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎 ); , 𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚑 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢!! I hope you 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎r! ||

       When Travis heard somebody walk into the bathroom, he obviously panicked, hoping it wasn't anybody who knew him, he just prayed it was some dude coming to do his business then leave, and thankfully, Travis' prayers were answered, it was just some random guy, he hadn't heard Travis vomiting in the bathroom.

When the guy left, Travis stood up, flushing the toilet and leaving the stall, quickly washing his hands and running out of the bathroom, god his stomach hurt like hell. He hated feeling this way but, he dealt with it, he had felt worst before. During his next class, he had another test. What the fuck? He had studied for this one but..it just made him think, how many other tests did he have today..that he didn't study for? God he was gonna fail.. he was gonna be in so, so much trouble.

After a bit of panicking, Travis finally walked to class, sitting down in the seat behind Todd Morrison, And beside Larry Johnson, of course..he didn't want to sit there, that was just the last open seat. When he was given the test, he just kind of stared at it, he knew everything on here but he was obviously blanking on all of it. But, he just did the best he could.

He filled in all the answers that he did know, and guessed on the ones he didn't understand, he looked around the room..holy shit, he finished first..maybe he could pass this. He gained a rush of confidence, standing up and beginning to walk to the teachers desk to turn in his paper, but suddenly, he started feeling lightheaded..he was halfway to the desk before everything turned pitch black, he collapsed, he passed out. It was hours later when Travis woke up In the nurses office.

When he woke up, he was very obviously panicking, sitting up quickly and leaning against the wall, he looked around, trying to adjust to his surroundings, he hadn't been to the nurse in all the years he had gone to this school, so he was very unfamiliar with where he was and that made him even more nervous. When the nurse had heard Travis wake up, she ran over to him with one of those styrofoam cups, filled with gross warm water and she handed him a few crackers with it.

Travis just stared at it, but he realized that she wouldn't leave until be hate it in front of her. He sighed quietly, taking a few bites of a cracker and drinking the water, she then walked away after Travis finished. He already felt horrible after eating that but..he could just puke it all up later, right? He spoke to himself in his head, setting the cup and crackers down a little table that was beside him.

He was trying to lay down again, but he couldn't keep still or keep calm. He eventually tried to stand up, but his legs got wobbly and he was barley able to stand. After he almost collapsed once again, he jumped back onto the bedding, listening to a conversation he heard outside the door. It was the nurse and someone else voice..that other voice was so familiar, so annoying..

                     fuck. it was sal fisher. Again.

God, it seemed like that freak was just showing up everywhere today, Travis hated it but he couldn't exactly tell Sal to not be where he is ever, well, he could, but it would be extremely stupid logic. Travis shook his head thinking about it, seeing the nurse walk in with Sal behind her, Travis moved closer to the wall, scoffing a little and pulling his legs up to his chest, hugging his knees as he looked over at sal.

"Ugh..what do you want, freak?" He spoke in such a harsh voice. God. He hated being so rude to sal but, he did it anyway, he had his reasons, but those reasons, he couldn't tell anybody, ever, no matter what. If it was between telling, and dying? Travis would be dead on the spot. Sal just gave Travis a sour look, being harsh in return. "Are you serious? You're gonna be an ass to me when I'm literally the one who brought you here? I could have left you on the floor, I could've let people make fun of you, but I helped you up, helped you to the nurse." Sal didn't even give Travis a chance to respond before he started to collect his own things to leave. "You know, apologizing doesn't mean anything Travis, because if you were really sorry? You would prove it." He replied in a snarky tone.

Sal was about to walk out the door, when Travis stood up really fast, his head began pounding but he tried his best to ignore the pain. He grabbed sals arm quickly, but gently, doing his best not to fall over. "I'm..I'm really sorry, I don't know how to show it but.. I'll do my best to..tr.." Travis' speech was slurred, it was barley even audible.. "You shouldn't be standing we can talk about thi-" and then travis collapsed, sal couldn't even finish his sentence before travis just passed out on the spot, he almost hit the ground but thankfully the nurse caught him.

Sal was rushed out of the room by the nurse as Travis was placed back on the bed,  It was an hour until Travis woke up again, he sat up, slower this time, his head throbbing as he whined quietly and put a hand on his head, he saw sal sitting down in a chair, tapping his foot. As soon as Travis woke up, sal rushed over, sitting beside him. Travis backed up a little, he didn't want to worry sal at all but..he was clearly worried.

"Trav, are you alright? You kinda passed out on me there.. figuratively and literally." He said with a small laugh, hoping to lighten the mood. Travis just fidgeted a little, he wanted to yell at sal to get out, he wanted to tell Sal to leave him alone but..deep down he knew that he was having many feelings about the fact sal was worrying about him, he just wasn't sure if those feelings were positive or negative yet.