Chappie 15 part 2

***********************************************************************************************************************

So here's part 2 as promised!!!

We went back up sort of and hopefully this chappie will help make it go back up even more!!!

***Please go fan obrien__styles she has really good stories like fall for you, give me love and butterflies!!***

************************************************************************************************************************

-Lexi's POV-

Maslinka started smiling and I guess I didn't really mind that they knew about the kiss after a while. Until they started up the Harry and Lexi should date thing again. Perrie and Jade soon understood what was happening and started firing questions at us.

"Well It's getting late erm should we watch a movie?" I suggested picking up Pitch Perfect off the cabinet by the huge TV.

I knew a movie would get everyone to quiet down and most people would fall asleep. Also Pitch Perfect was a really good movie in my opinion.

"Omg I love Pitch Perfect lets watch it!" Jade spoke up. Everyone agreed and got a few mattresses out from the cupboard to fit with the 2 double beds.

I slipped the DVD into the player and the screen lit up with infomercials.

As the actual movie came on we quietened down and stopped the small chat, snuggling into the blankets..

The many dramas that go on during the movie...

"Ewww I can't believe she pukes onstage!" Niall said scrunching up his face.

"It's impossible that it would go three rows back?!" Eleanor said.

"Uh guys? I forgot about that guacamole... and now it's kinda in the bed aswell as my bra.. I might just have a quick shower.. I've seen this move before so I know what happens." Danielle said standing up and getting a hi-five from Liam and a couple of laughs and 'ews' from the rest of us.

Danielle came back, changed in her PJs and sat back down.

"Oh yeah thats why I'm uncomfortable just gonna get my PJ's on." Harry said walking into the bathroom. We all had changed in a few minutes.

The credits started rolling and nearly everyone was asleep.I waited for a few minutes until I heard the steady snores and breathing before I got up and turned the TV off.

"Lexi?" Someone mumbled.

"Sorry did I wake you up?" I whispered.

"No, what time is it?" Harrys husky voice asked.

"11:43" I replied and he sat up.

"Lexi, truth, dare or double-dare?" He asked.

"What that game ended ages ago!"

"Just answer" He said a bit more demanding.

"double-dare" I replied, a smirk creeping onto my face.

"I dare us to go for a midnight swim" He answered standing up. I laughed silently and grabbed my bikini off the bathroom floor and changed quickly.

Harry greeted me by the door in his shorts and we quietly snuck out of the room.

"Level 7" I muttered pressing the button and the lift started going up.

 We got there and swiped our card to enter the pool.

Click! We walked in and Harry jumped into the pool making a big splash. I laughed and joined him.

"It's really refreshing!"I said bobing up to the surface and pulling the loose strands of hair out of my face.

"Yeah, it is. Race you to the other end of the pool!" Harry said diving under the water.

"Hey unfair!" I gasped also diving under and swimming my hardest to catch up with him.

He bet me by like half a metre. HALF a metre!!!

"I'll beat you back though!" I laughed plunging into the water and turning the other way.

"YES I WON SHAME!!" I laughed as he came up pouting.

He splashed me. So I splashed back. And that's what started the second water fight of the day.

"HEY!" I laughed rubbing my eyes.

I finally got the water out and looked around, no Harry in sight.

"Harry?"

"Right here babe" He said from behind me.

I screamed and turned around to see Harry staring at me, wearing his famous grin that I had fallen in love with. I think I melted from staring into those bright green orbs and little did I notice that we were slowly inching closer.

Suddenly our lips crashed together and we made up for the last two kisses that had been lost. No, this wasn't right. He was my bestfriend, we weren't even dating. But I had just realised that I had feelings for him. This was not my plan..

-Harry's POV-

Then and there I discovered I had feeling for my bestfriend, Lexi. But I'm pretty sure se didn't. But then why did she kiss back? Oh I really am confused, but one thing I do know is that I think I have fallen for her.

-Lexi's POV-"

"Oi! What are you doing in here!" We jumped apart startled to see a man staring at us.

"Get out of here! The pool is closed can't you read the times?" He yelled pointing to the door.

We quickly jumped out and grabbed a towel each before running out and to the lift.

"OMG bustedd!!" I laughed as we arrived back at level 5.

"That was amazing ahah" Harry smiled. What was amazing?

********************************************************************************************************************

Sorry it was short but remember it wasn't a chappie it was just another part because I didn't have enough time to add this onto part 1!!!

anyways thanks for everything guys! <3

VOTE,COMMENT, FAN

love yah

xox