Chappie 27

**************************************************************************************************************

Yo Yo Yo

Hopefully a bit of tension or drama or whatever in this chappie. idk.

If you make us a trailer we will follow you, dedicate a chappie to you and give you a shoutout !!! Theres an example on the side >>> It doesn't have to be that long :)

We have made an instagram page for #harrystylesisperfection and it is called @Harry_Styles_Is_Perfectx  so go follow us and support it !!!

We put photos and updates on our facebook page Rewind - 1D fanfic so make sure you guys check that out regularly ! :DD

love yah

xox

***********************************************************************************************************

-Lexi's POV-

29th December

I tapped my manicured nails up and down on the table at starbucks as I waited for Harry. 

"Hello? Do you want to order?" A girl about a year younger than me said catching me by surprise.

"erm.. yeah sure can I have a...flat white and a-"

"A mocha please." Harry smiled as he sat down.

"Oh, hi Harry!" I said brightly. He grinned and winked at me.

"anything else?" The girl asked.

"No thanks, we're good." I smiled at her but she was staring at Harry. I mentally rolled my eyes and chuckled as she walked away.

"She seems nice" Harry smirked.

"Yeah" I smirked back.

"Sorry I was late, management is a pain" Harry sighed. "They're getting our outfits ready for the concert." 

I nodded. "mhm. So what are you doing today?" I asked.

"Fittings. You?" he said.

"Girls day with Sydney included!" I wooped silently.

"What about Jaymee?" He asked.

"Apparently shes at her boyfriends place for the night" I replied and he raised his eyebrows.

"That's....interesting" He smirked.

"Why?" I asked confused.

"Oh.. no reason" He shook his head.

"Ok then" I smiled.

Our drinks arrived and I immediately took a sip of my flat white, the warmth flooding through me, even though it was summer in New York.

 "So what are you girls gonna do?"  Harry asked wiggling his eyes brows.

I rolled my eyes. "watch movies, bake, chat, search up hot guys on tumblr.."  I smirked.

"Who could be hotter than me?!"  Harry asked taken aback.

"Tumblr boys"  I laughed and he held his hand to his heart.

"Fine! Be that way!"  He joked.

I laughed and took another drink.

Harry pulled out his phone and unlocked it. "What are you doing?" I asked as he faced the phone towards me.

"Taking a photo of you to put on twitter"  He smiled.

"NO!! You have least got to be in it too!" I said putting my cup in front of my face.