Chappie 19

**********************************************************************************************************************

IMPORTANT!! ::::::::: Did you guys get the last update?? or is my wattpad stuffing up again?? it was chappie 18, it came after the message!! :)

So this is the Christmas party chappie!!!

Enjoy....

**********************************************************************************************************************

-Lexi's POV-

"Zayn, is the food all nearly ready?? Like the nibbles!" I said as I rushed around the kitchen.

"Yup just need to put them on the tables and make them look good then we are done! And the turkey and apple pie are in the ovens so they will be ready in time for dinner" Zayn said and picked some bowls up and carried them over to the coffee table.

We had twenty minutes until everyone arrived and we were all rushing around the place, cooking decorating and doing other bits and pieces. I was still in a shirt and jean-shorts and needed to have a shower.

-

"Ok we will play the Christmas 2011 CD first ok Danielle?" Eleanor said picking up the album out of a whole bunch.

"Yup!" Danielle agreed.

-

"Ok, all the secret Santa presents are ready and wrapped.. I'll just put them in this bag.." Louis said talking to himself.

"Ok all done! Might as well go and start getting ready since they'll be here soon.."

-

I saw Maslinka, Niall and Harry quickly fixing all of the decorations and giving the Christmas tree a final nod. We had gone down to the park yesterday evening where they were selling Christmas trees and had chosen quite a large one. It was now sitting in the living room, covered in tinsel and decorations.

I helped Zayn lay out the last few snacks.

"I'm going to get ready now, we have fifteen minutes" Zayn said and jogged up stairs, offering me a friendly smile.

I decided to clean up the kitchen quickly before I got ready since I might take a while with my shower.

Everyone was upstairs getting ready so I was left alone. It wasn't even snowing yet which was quite disappointing! It was freezing cold though. Just as well we had lit the fire place so now the place was warm and cosy.

Washing the soapy bubbles off the last plate, I wiped my hands on a tea-towel and decided to head upstairs.

-

I dried off my body and grabbed my dress off my bed, looking at the clock. 6:26. Damn! They would be here in four minutes! I still had to dry my hair.

I zipped up my dress and slipped on some ballet flats, placing my silver chain necklace around my neck. I connected the hair drier to the power cir-cut and put it on full force.

Once I had finished I looked at the clock and it read 6:35. Oh well there's no problem with being fashionably late.. especially when I was late because of fashion. Hahahaha! What a loser I am making myself laugh. Anyway, I could hear voices downstairs and hurried out of my room.

-Harry's POV-

I couldn't help myself gasping a bit when I saw her walk down those stairs. my heart skipped a beat and I knew I was staring with my mouth wide open as she blushed a little.