Chappie 33

*****************************

Hii guys

Just got back to school :( It's a short term though :) Counting down the days till 1D come to NZ... :DD

So we're still unsure if we're gonna write lfk or Beside You (5sos) first..? (like the name?)

I saw that you all like the original cover better!! My friend x0HighOnLife0x made a NEW cover so what do you guys think?? (read her story btw ;))

*****************************

-Harry's POV-

I walked out of the hotel room to think. The boys were playing video games with the 5sos boys and were making so much noise. 

Lexi.

Suddenly I bumped into someone and stumbled back a bit. "Sorry" I mumbled and looked up to see who it was. 

"Harry?" Danielle said. "What are you doing?" She said I noticed Eleanor and Sydney standing next to her.

"Thinking" I replied. They must of been at Lexi and Maslinka's apartment.

"Oh, I can see that. You better think hard" She said, offering me a smile and they walked past me. 

I sighed and put my hand on the wall to support me.

What am I supposed to do? I'm so stupid. Why did I have to mess things up? I'm pretty sure I'm in love with that girl and it's horrible being away from her. But did have to be away from her? No. I could go over there. But she would probably hate me more. 

Hate?

I ran my fingers through my hair and continued walking.

I don't even know where I am going.

I don't care. 

But even though I have the urge to drink the pain away, I know that I can't, after all, that's how it all started. 

I hopped out of the elevator and arrived in the lobby. I heard a few girls gasp and looked to my right. Outside of the door were some fans pointing. Great. They had found us. I love them, but right now I just wanted to be alone. 

I waved to them and they screamed before heading to the back door. I pushed it open and walked out into the cool night air. It felt nice against my hot clammy skin. 

I found a chair and sat down on it. 

I've never felt like this before, I can't describe it. The pain and guilt is worse than any injury i've had. This must be what it feels like to be heartbroken. But am I really heartbroken? Or do I just feel guilty? Imagine what Lexi must be feeling. Ugh, I'm a terrible person. But mistakes happen. Was it really a mistake?

Ugh, to many questions.

My head hurts.

I love her, I know that. I can't lose her.

I just need her to let me explain myself. I've got to get up and try. I'll go over tomorrow, if I go now she will be pissed. 

-Lexi's POV-

The girls had left at about 11pm last night when we had finished a movie marathon. I must of fallen asleep on the couch cause that's where I woke up this morning. 

The smell of french toast wafted through the house and I found myself on my feet before you could say go. 

"Someone wants breakfast" Maslinka smirked when I walked quickly into the kitchen.