PREVIEW

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
HEYYY!

Ok so this ISN'T chappie 12, thats coming soon, this is a preview!!! We thought that after Rewind, we would do a sort of short story (chapters are shorter) but we need to know if you like this!!

IT IS A ONE DIRECTION FANFIC!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

•Last First Kiss•

Last first kiss:

Do you have that feeling when someone is watching you ? I did.

I opened my eyes with all ,my strength and saw my sister sitting next to me. Her eyes were filled with water like she was gonna burst out crying.

"morning" Aj said with a weak smile. I managed to smile back.

"what did the doctors say?" She looked at me for a while and sighed

"um .. You have breast cancer and you only have 1 more month to live" she burst into tears i could feel my body tense up. I couldn't believe i had cancer.

Aj took my hand and placed her head on my hospital bed crying.

From that day on my life was Turing upside down.

I couldn't take it anymore, i jumped out of the bed and ran out door. I didn't know what or where i was going, but all i knew was i wanted to get out of here.

I ran through the empty corridors and turned my head to see if my sister was behind me but there was no sign of her.

Suddenly i bumped into someone. I turned my head to face a tall boy around my age. He had blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. our bodies were very close.

"Hey are you alright?"

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This was written by... BIANCA!

So that was a quick preview!!!

If you want or don't want the story to continue, PLEASEE COMMENT!!

We will start this story AFTER Rewind!

If you like 5sos please read our new co-owners Luke Hemmings fanfic CAUGHT (as of August 2014)

COMMENT, VOTE, FAN!!

thanks !

xox