Chappie 24

27th December

-Lexi's POV-

"Bye guys have fun! Maslinka and Paul make sure they don't trash the place!" I yelled as the car door shut.

Harry and I were going to a restaurant with my new family so I could properly meet them. Well, Harry was coming for support. The rest of the boys, the girlfriends and Paul were at the apartment for the night.

We were driving away from our apartment in my dads car that just fit us all in it. Jaymee had been forced to sit in the back and wasn't to pleased so she had stuck her earphones in, blocking out all sounds, how do I know? Because we could hear it.

She was listening to Another World by One Direction and Harry started quietly singing the words. I chuckled and joined in as well. Soon we were all singing, including my dad and Gabriella, even Jaymee was singing a bit, but all to soon the song finished and a new song came on that I didn't know.

"Guys, we're here!" My dad said smiling back at us.

We all hopped out of the car and Jaymee took her earphones out. "The Blue Hill restaurant.." Harry muttered.

"yup it's one of my favourite! But it's quite expensive" I smiled grabbing his hand and pulling him to the entrance. Thankfully there wasn't any fans, aka teenage girls, around here at this time of night.

-

We had just finished the main meal and waiting for dessert and I was bored out of my mind. Aswell as a bit jet lagged. All I wanted to do was go home and sleep..

Suddenly my phone beeped causing me to jump out of my skin and Harry chuckled patting my leg.

From: Niall.the.leprechaun;)

Hey hows it going ?? x

"Niall" I mouthed to Harry and he nodded.

Hey! Sooo boring, everyones chatting about the wedding and stuff. come save Harry and I :-( x

-sent

"What do you think Lexi darling?" Gabriella asked.

"Oh sorry, what?" I asked blushing a bit.

"What sort of cake for the wedding?!"

"Oh, I really don't know! Red Velvet?" I said not really listening. They just kept talking after that, but it was nice how she was trying to include me, unlike Jaymee. She was now telling Harry a joke that Sydney must of heard a billion times because she looked bored as well.

My phone beeped again and I opened the new message.

Aw guts ! We are eating pizza and watching movies ! And Paul has turned into the hug monster.. see you soon x

To: Niall.is.a.leprechaun

Hahah see you x

"Excuse me I'm just going to the bathroom" I muttered standing up (not that anyone really noticed)

"I'll come with you" Sydney said following me.

I pulled out my mascara and started reapplying it in the mirror and Sydney fixed her hair.

"So do you like Jaymee and Gabriella?" Sydney asked kind of awkwardly.

"Gabriella is really nice, but I don't know about Jaymee, I'll probably have to get to know her more." I replied shrugging.

"Yeah, I would of said the same." Sydney said half-smiling.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she used to be such a nice girl. Like, cared for everyone and everything until she found out what 'popularity' was." Sydney sighed. "She actually has mousey brown hair and she was quite pale, like I am now."