Chappie 23

************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guysss

Everythings late I know but I have school exams in one week so I'm STUDYING :P and I specially did this chappie for u guys.

So for me, the big announcement was a bit of a disappointment cuz my country wasn't there for the dates but, my friends and I are already planning on going together lol :D

if you like 5SOS then please read our new co owers story CAUGHT (as of 3rd August 2014) it is a Luke Hemmings fanfic!

love yah

xox

***********************************************************************************************************************

-Lexi's POV-

"Lexi... Lexi! LEXI.. LLLEEEEXXXIIII!!!" I sprang up and my forehead met with someone elses.

"Oww" We both said. I opened my eyes and saw Harry rubbing his head.

"We seem to always meet like this" I mumbled rubbing my eyes.

"Yeah it's turning into a pretty common thing" Harry agreed. "Anyway, it's 10:30am and we have to be at the airport by 11!" Harry said.

"Oh crap! Shoo I need to get ready!" I said jumping out of bed and pushing Harry out of my room.

I had already picked my outfit so I had the quickest shower of my life and got changed.

"Ermahgerd my suitcase is sooo heavy! I dunno if I'll make it under the weight limit" Maslinka said hauling her suitcase down the stairs as I followed her sllowwlyy.

"Well you better hurry up cause we still have to pick up Eleanor and Danielle on the way to the airport!!" I said giving to the slightest push.

"Here I'll help you" Niall said and carried Maslinkas bag easily to the bottom of the staircase.

"Thanks Ni" We both said as he helped me with mine.

"Is everyone here?" Liam said as we all stood around the living room.

"WAIT FOR MEEEEE!" Louis screamed and came running down the stairs holding his pair of raybans. "Nearly forgot these babies!" Louis smiled shrugging.

"Well I guess we are all here so lets go!" Liam said. We had gotten a huge taxi to come and get us.

Halfway we stopped at Eleanor and Danielles flat to pick them up and then we were off to the airport.

The check in for private flight to New York City is now open.

We had just arrived at the airport in time to hair the loud speaker call out the check in for our flight. We were lead (By Paul cause he was obviously coming with us) to a special room with a lady doing the check in.

"Oh thank god you remembered your passport this time!" Eleanor siad to Louis and I silently laughed.

"Ugh now it's customs." Harry sighed.

"Yeah I hate customs!" I agreed.

Thankfully we were all 'legal' and were let through into the waiting room.

"Are we going on a privte jet?" I thought aloud.

"Yup! otherwise we would probably be swamped." Danielle smiled at me.

"OMG YAY!" Maslinka and I squealed jumping up and doing our happy dance.

"Wow we haven't done that in a while!" I laughed as the others stared at us with smirks on their faces.