|~°2°~|Inside Crying

[Words<3 1647<3]

Jisoo was in her bed still not in school being late for school when she heard a knock on her door and quickly grabbed a hat to put on her head that would cover up her face.

As Jisoo was done putting on the hat at that moment Jisoo s mother entered the room and Jisoo putted on a slight smile even if her smile was not real Jisoo tried to act as normal and natural as she could when her mother entered the room.

Jisoo s mom
"Dear you're being late for class is everything okay do you need something? A car?"

Jisoo was not listening to her mother as she was deep in her thoughts as she thought about Jennie again and again until she felt her eyes watering and she snapped back in her thoughts when she felt a hand on her shoulder and she sucked in her tears that were about to fall down from her eyes as she looked down at the ground whit the hat still being on her head.

Jisoo s mom
"Is everything okay Jisoo?"

Jisoo s mother said sounding worried.

Jisoo slowly raised her head a little bit up not making eye contact whit her mother as she didn't raise her head to that level so that she could make eye contact.

Jisoo sharply took a deep silent breath as she forced a smile on her face as her lips quivered a little bit while she spoke whit a broken voice.

Jisoo
"Yes mom I'll go to school while walking thank you for thinking about me."

Jisoo quickly walked out of her room running down the stairs leaving her mother in shock whit no words to speak.

Jisoo s mother said someone under her breath as she felt extremely worried for her daughter and the way she's been acting recently.

Jisoo s mom
"Something is up Jisoo s been acting really weird ever since Jennie in not around i feel really bad."

Jisoos mother said while leaving Jisoo s room forgeting to close it behind herself as she was in her own thoughts and world as she worried for her daughter's health.

Jisoo pov:

Jisoo was walking slowly her path to school keeping her head down as she walked her way.

A moment later she stopped and took a deep breath as she saw a bench she walked to it and sitted down on it while she took out her phone from her pocket.

Jisoo looked at the black screen that was on her phone and looked at her face while she putted her other hand on her face face palming herself while quietly speaking to herself.

Jisoo
"I look horrible..."

Jisoo said as she silently got up and started to walk to her school again wishing that this nightmare would just end.

•Time Skip•

As Jisoo arrived at school she looked at the time on her lock screen that had a photo of her and Jennie on it and quickly turned her phone off just not to stare too long at Jennie.

Before she turned her phone off she looked at the time and saw that she was 30 minutes late for class and that she would probably be screamed at but she didn't give one fuck about it.

Jennie pov:

Jennie was whit Mike on one table in class in the front of the classroom.

Mike was helping Jennie to write down something when they heard a door open and all of the students actions and teacher actions were stopped to look at who was coming in the classroom.