|~°7°~|Mike's Message

[Words<3 2064<3]

Jennie pov:

It was 8:00 in the morning and Jennie was up in her bed staring at literal nothing.

She was staring straight forward and didn't flinch probably because she was in her thoughts.

But her endless thoughts were interrupted by her mother coming in her room and walking up to her.

Jennie s mother noticed her daughter's stare she looked really serious as if she was sad but had a poker face as a facial expression instead whitch always have had worried her mother.

Her daughter was different from other womans whenever she was sad she always had a poker face on and didn't really made any other expression's neither did she cry she rarely cried it was like no one could break her.

But her mother knew her daughter better than anyone else and she knew that even if she didn't cry that often even if she didn't make sad facial expressions inside she was screaming and crying letting our her pain there whitch wasn't good for her daughter's health but she couldn't really do anything about it.

Her mother also knew that her expressions never really change since she's blind and her mother knew that her daughter had no joy in her life because she didn't even have a normal childhood like the other kids because she couldn't see like the other kids.

Jennie a mother could tell you many stories about Jennie from the beginning from when she was a child.

But her mother always tried her best she did but nothing could change her daughter she felt like a terrible mother sometimes because she can't make her daughter smile.

Sometimes Jennie's mother gets flashbacks from when Jennie was twelve years old.

When Jennie was twelve years old she would always stare out the window because there was a park right under they're previous house and Jennie would always stare out of the window because she would wish to play whit the other children but she couldn't sadly since she's blind and one day that really got to Jennie's mother and she even cried one night because of that because she felt bad she couldn't give her daughter the perfect childhood she deserved.

Believe her Jennie's mother have cried multiple times because of that so many times that she couldn't even count them because they were endless...

But Jennie's mother would always try to make her daughter happy or to make her smile in many different ways even if they were the most simple ways her daughter would say that she appreciates her mother's efforts and that that makes her happy.

But Jennie's mother knew better then that...

Jennie s mother cleared her throat and sitted down next to her daughter whit a awkward smile even tho she knew that her daughter couldn't see that.

Jennie s mother
"Jen.... How are you feeling?... Are you feeling better now?..."

Jennie s mother asked her daughter worried for her daughter's health and even worried for what must be going through her daughter's mind and what she might be thinking to herself.

Surprisingly to Jennie's mother's suprise Jennie smile slightly.

Jennie
"I'm alright."

Jennie replyed back laying down on the bed as she watching the sealing.

Jennie s mother
"I wanted to ask you something Jen."

Jennie s mother suddenly said making Jennie hum back in response as a signal for her to ask.