|~°10°~|The Sad Sunset (1)

[Words<3 718<3]

Jennie pov:

Jennie was at home downstairs just about to try the chocolate that Mike had send her a few days ago since she was still kinda sick.

Until she heard the doorbell ring but since she couldn't go to the door she just yelled to whoever the person was to come in having no idea who it was at all.

Jennie's mother heard her daughter yell from downstairs and since she was upstairs she ran downstairs to check what was going on.

When Jennie's mother arrived downstairs she saw a guy that has seated next to her daughter and she recognised him.

It was Mike and he was talking to Jennie.

Mike
"Hey it's me Mike how are you feeling Jennie? Are you feeling better?"

But then Mike saw Jennie's mother next to her daughter whit her hand on her daughter's sholder.

Mike got up whit a smile and bowed to the elderly woman.

Mike
"Hello ma'am I'm Mike if you remember me."

The elderly woman chuckled and nodded.

Jennie's mother
"Yes i do remember you don't worry."

She said as she boft lauged a bit.

Jennie's mother looked at her daughter but her daughter looked like she spaced out and it's not here.

And she even looks like she wanted to cry but she was an expert in hiding it but not from her mother.

Jennie's mothe wispered something to his ear and Mike left really quickly leaving Jennie and her mother alone in the house.

Jennie's mother sat down next to her daughter and whit one hand on her back making circles around it gently trying to calm down her daughter from what was going inside her mind because Jennie's mother may not know what she was thinking to herself but she definitely knew that it wasn't anything good...

Jennie's mother always kept her eye's on Jennie's facial expressions and eye's because they always express what her daughter was feeling even if she didn't want to admit it to anyone even if wanted to convince herself that she wasn't sad she deeply inside was broken.

Jennie suddenly came back to reality as she felt her mother's hand on her back making gently circles around it back and forth.

Jennie started to say something but stuttered on her words that she was going to say.

Jennie
"W-what h-happend?"

Jennie didn't even realise what she was even talking she knew she needed some rest or else things may not end very pretty.

Jennie's mother
"You need to rest a little bit hm?"

Jennie's mother suggested to her daughter.

Jennie just nodded and putted her head on her mother's leg and closed her eyes resting on her mother's leg.

Jennie's mother signed and putted strands away from her daughter's face so that she can sleep peacefully on her leg.

This was one of Jennie's habits to sleep on her mother's leg ever since she was younger.

Jennie's mother was Jennie's number one safe place and that everyone knew about her.

Jisoo pov:

Jisoo was currently in the process of going home from school.

Another stressfully day for her has past by.

She herself didn't know that here it will much more harder but she still tried her best and did good.

Even if it meant that it will affect her mental and physical health.

Jisoo was so busy in her thoughts that she didn't notice where she was even going and bumped into a person.

Jisoo
"I-im so- sorry ma'am!"
Jisoo said as she bowed to the woman.

Jisoo quickly ran away not even waiting for a response back from the woman since she was embarrassed to even look at her.
------------------------------------------------------------
✦♥︎☆

✦♥︎☆

Author:

Hello! I know i putted a message on my own profile apologizeng for not being active and all whitch I'm really sorry again i hope everyone can understand!

Recently I've been losing motivation for literally everything but yet i am still writing because it's my safe place and it makes me fell happy.

But i will keep y'all updated on whit what is happening if anything happens ^^ have a good day/evening/night my lovely's <3

Voting on this will keep me motivated to write more of this book.

And special tags <3: Rose89234 NikolShaldarovalil1pe1509MissNani773Kdramaeux Devvvvv143 ddaengdeong2023