|~°27°~|Doctor's explanation? (2)

[Words<3 937<3]

Jisoo pov:

Jisoo pulled her sleeve up a bit and looked at her scar as she mentioned Jennie's name.

She then only realised as she fixed all the puzzles in her head that had been through her mind full whit thoughts. Jisso gasped loudly as she putted her hand over her mouth since she knew that her mother may hear her. But what she still doesn't know is that her mother was on the other side of the door all along and heard her talking to herself.

Jisoo
"I think something is happening whit Jennie.."

Jisoo said just loud enough for her mother to hear from the other side of the door.

Jisoo looked at the mirror again and knew she had to do something to find out if her gut feelings were correct.

Even though she knew Jennie didn't consider her as her friend anymore and that they were away from eachother she knew she still had to do something because that's just how deeply she still cared about her. Her love for her has never stopped. It only grew more painful when she wasn't near Jennie.

Jisoo thought to herself.

There was also this gut feeling that was telling her that here wasn't her place. This school and everything was not it and that she just had to do something to get back from where she came but that wasn't possible right now was it? It was too late... Or was it?

There was only way to find out.

Just as Jisoo turned around the bathroom door opened up and Jisoo's eyes widened when she saw her mother's shocked face.

Jisoo knew she fucked everything up just by her mother's face.

Jisoo
"Mom..."

Jisoo started but Jisoo's mother left the bathroom and didn't even close the door. Whitch lead to Jisoo seeing her mother sitting on her bed. She must be waiting for her Jisoo thought to herself as she gulped down the nervousness that has come.

Jisoo quietly made her way towards her bed closing the bathroom door behind herself. Eyes not leaving the ground way too scared if her mother was gonna say something but she sure was gonna find out in a bit.

When Jisoo was finally sat down on the bed she turned around to look at her mother but found her mother already staring in her soul. One thing wasn't clear. Jisso wasn't feeling any emotions as she looked in her mother's face. Her mother's face held no emotions whatsoever. Jisoo didn't know what to think she didn't know if she wanted to think if this was bad or good.

Jisoo slowly closed her eyes and took a deep breath and opened them staring right back at her mother that now seemed to have a more softer look on her face but still held no emotions.

Jisoo
"Mom..."

Jisoo started but didn't have the guts to actually say what ahe wanted to but she knew she had to it was now or never.

Jisoo's mother didn't say anything and waited patiently for her daughter to say something.

Jisoo
"I don't think i want to study at this school that i am right now at ... i want to go back from where we came.."

When Jisoo saw her mother's face slowly change from no emotions to confusion she immediately looked down at the ground feeling somewhat uneasy whit what her mother may respond whit.

Jisoo's mother
"Why?"

Jisoo froze when she heard her mother asking and felt like her heart dropped to her stomach realization coming to her. She must have heard her talking to herself in the bathroom.

Jisoo
"Mom... Did you heard me talk to myself in the bathroom?..."

Jisoo asked looking horrified looking everywhere expect in her mother's eyes.

The silence Jisoo got in return as a response from her mother was enough for her to know.

Jisoo sighed deeply putting her head in her palms her eyes slightly teary at the realisation that her mother heard her talk about Jennie. Jisoo's mother didn't know that they were not friends but Jisoo was sure that Jennie's mother knew by now. But her mother didn't know that yet. Jisoo never got the guts to explain to her mother that her and Jennie were not friends anymore because of what she have said . And she knew for a fact that she'll never admit that to her mother. And if her mother asked about Jennie she would lie because there was no other choice now was it?

Jisoo's mother putted her hand on her daughter's shoulder when she saw how her daughter reacted and squeezed it slightly. She knew that it would be wrong if she lied to her daughter and she knew that there would be no use in doing that since she has been caught in front of the door listening to her Jisoo's mother thought to herself before bringing up herself to speak whit her daughter again.

Jisoo's mother
"I did hear you Jisoo."

Jisoo's mother said pulling her daughter in a tight hug after hearing her daughter sniffing thinking she made her cry.
------------------------------------------------------------
✦♥︎☆

✦♥︎☆

Author:

I represent to you all lovely readers another chapter!

This one is kinda rushed because i didn't wanted you all to wait for too long :).

So i hope you all that are reading this book enjoy this chapter and the future chapters that will be upcoming soon!

I hope you all have an amazing day/night/evening 🫶!

Don't forget to drink and eat stay healthy and hydrated!🫂

And special tags <3: Rose89234 NikolShaldarovalil1pe1509MissNani773Kdramaeux Devvvvv143 ddaengdeong2023