|~°37°~|Memories Hurt (2)

[Words<3 1972<3]

Jennie pov:

Jennie's mother
"Jen."

Jennie
"Hm?"

Jennie opened her eyes slowly again when she heard her mother's voice again and sat in the bed.

Jennie's mother
"Let's get you changed in other clothes you've been in these clothes ever since entering the hospital. Come one let's go to the bathroom."

Jennie
"Okay."

Jennie's mother grabbed some clothes from the suitcase and grabbed Jennie by the hand leading her to the bathroom so that she can help her get changed.

• The Outfit •

👇

👆

👆

When Jennie was finally changed in new clothes Jennie's mother turned her around so that she could face her and see the full beaty of everything.

Jennie's mother
"Beautiful."

She said as her hands gilded over her daughter's body. Jennie having no reaction was an understatement again but still Jennie's mother had to ask to make sure.

Jennie's mother
"Everything okay darling?"

She saw Jennie kinda spacing out and her eyes closing. She must be tired?

Jennie's mother
"Are you sleepy sweetheart?"

Jennie shook her head no but didn't give any actual reply back.

Jennie's mother
"Okay then let's get you back to bed."

Jennie hearing that started clinging on her mother's arm for dear life as her mother dragged her back to the bed.

When Jennie finally sat down on the bed her mother noticed as Jennie let go of her hand the red bruise of Jennie holding on her so tightly and she did notice how she was holding onto her for dear life.

Jennie's mother
"Jennie are you sure your okay? Does anything hurt? I'll go to call one of the nurses if something hurts."

Jennie's mother kept on chanting words that's what Jennie heard. she didn't really pay attention to what her mother was saying.

Jennie
"I'm fine."

Jennie said as she laid down in bed. But she didn't really look fine to her mother? She again was looking kinda pale in the face and was looking like she would faint any moment.

When Jennie s mother noticed horror could be seen flash on her face as she remembered the first time it happened so she quick got up.

Jennie's mother
"Jennie. I'm going to go to get one of the nurses okay?"