𝐍𝐎 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒 | 𝐫.𝐚

REQUESTED: novas brain
MOOD: angst
WARNINGS: mention of blood
AGE: 16

REQUESTED: novas brainMOOD: angstWARNINGS: mention of blood AGE: 16

I WOKE UP IN MY BOYFRIENDS bed, rolling onto my side to cling onto his body for heat but i was met with nothing but cold empty sheets, i frowned as my eyes opened, it was pitch black but i could still kinda see considering the moon shined in.

My thoughts raced as i sat up switching the lamp on from next to me, squinting my eyes from the bright light i looked around the room noticing nothing but his normal room, no signs of him.

I got up and walked out of the room and that when i heard a chain, it sounded like it was rattling, that's when it hit me that it was the chain that holds up robins punching bag.

As he punched it it scrambled around, i walked my sleepy self down to the kitchen opening the door that led into the garage, i saw robin punching the bag, no gloves on.

My vision was blurred for a second but i could see some sort of redness on the bag, lifting my hand i rubbed my eyes, it cleared my vision enough to see that robin was punching the bag at a rapid pace non stop.

His knuckles bled leaving crimson blood on the bag, he sweated like a pig and his face looked angry, whatever that was on his mind must have been really hurting him.

I walked over to him placing a hand on his shoulder, he jumped, startled at the sudden touch, he turned around looking at me like he saw a ghost.

"what are you doing robin it's 2 am" i said looking at the clock on the wall, he looked down at his knuckles, they shook and were split open, blood dripped onto the floor.

"i-" he went to say but his breaths were too heavy, his chest going up and down as he breathed heavily. "come on let's clean you up" i sighed taking his hand and leading him to the bathroom.

He sat on the sink leaning his back against the mirror, staring aimlessly at the wall behind me, i took out the things i needed to clean with with as he sat there patiently.

"robin whats the matter?" i asked considering his unusual behaviour recently, yes this isn't the first time i've caught him doing this, plus a few other things, i'd wake up and see him sitting up just staring at the window, he doesn't talk a lot anymore.

"i'm worried about you robin, can you please talk to me" i said guiding his hand to the sink to rinse the blood that gushed out of his knuckles.

"nothings wrong" he said, his eyes didn't leave the wall at all, it was like he was a robot or something "robin..." i said, he finally looked over at me before smiling.

"i'm fine" he chuckled, i could tell it was fake it just didn't seem right, i felt as he cupped my face placing a kiss on my lips, he tried distracting me, containing the kiss, but i pulled away hearing him sigh "robin, amor. talk to me."

"i'm great" his eyes were now bloodshot red, tears threatening to spill "i'm fine..." he said looking away and wiping the tears.

Grabbing his face i made him look at me, his lip shook as his face scrunch up into a cry, before letting out a sigh "i'm okay." he said, someone that is fine doesn't need to repeat to themselves that they are okay.

"stop holding back your emotions robin, it's so bad for you" i said, he shook his head disagreeing "i..." he went to say but he broke down into tears instead, i felt him grab onto me, collapsing into my body.

i rubbed his back, he brutally cried into my shoulder, my eyes watered hearing him in this state "tell me what's wrong robin, you know i'd never judge you" i said stroking his hair.

"i just fucking hate everything" "what's everything?" i said "school, moose, my step dad, i fucking hate that man i hope he goes to hell" he cried.

Robin and robins step dad didn't get along, he said awful things to robin like he was gay because of his hair, he told robins ma to take robin away to a boarding school because he said he was 'no good'.

"what's he doing again?" i said, robin pulled away from the hug "he's sending me away" he said, i felt my heart drop "what!?" i said "he convinced my mom that i'm a troubled teen and now she's sending me to the denver troubled teens school" robin said "he was also calling you stuff." robin said.

"like what?"i said "i'm not saying y/n" he said "no tell me!" i said "he said you were a slut because you date me? which makes no sense! we don't even do anything besides kissing, he's said it ever since he walked in on me kissing your neck and now he thinks we are doing stuff...which we don't!" robin said.

"this man whore" i said rolling my eyes, robin chuckled "i like when your mad" he said smiling, tears still spilling from his eyes "shut up" i chuckled wiping the tears.

He smiled before it died down into a straight face "he's not sending you anywhere robin, fuck we can run away if we really have to"i said, robin smiled "i'd like that"

i grabbed his hand placing a kiss on the non bleeding part of his knuckles
"that mother fuckers too fat to run after us, i think we'll be good" i chuckled, making robin laugh.

"your right! to be honest we could stay here cause he's gonna die of a heart attack anyday now" robin joked, i laughed as he pulled me into a hug.

"i love you" "i love you too"

"i love you"   "i love you too"

NOVA SPEAKS

i'll  kill that man whore 😋