The Date with Princess Retz

Killua was dreading this so-called date with the princess of the Marionette kingdom.

He just hoped out the shower and looked at himself in the mirror. He took a heavy sigh and started brushing his hair.

As he was about to leave, he opened the door and saw his younger brother, Kalluto, standing there.

"Princess Retz has arrived" Kalluto announced, Killua groaned in annoyance "ok fiiiine" he said and flung on his jacket.

As Killua headed down the stairs, he saw a girl with a butler standing next to her, chatting with his mother. She had long blonde locks and bright green eyes, and was wearing a pink dress and white gloves, and pink shoes.

She looked up at Killua and gave him a sweet smile. Killua was wearing a purple long sleeve shirt, with blue jeans and a jacket over it.

"Killua, this is Retz, you shall be accompanying her this evening" Kikyo said. "It's nice to meet you, Princess Retz" Killua said and took her hand and gave it a light kiss, Retz blushes at the sudden action, although Killua was just doing it out of practice, he didn't mean it in a romantic way. "The pleasure is all mine, Prince Killua" she said, staring deep into his eyes, which made him feel slightly uncomfortable. "Now run along you two, catch up" Kikyo pushed them towards the door and out into the grand garden they went.

The garden was lovely, it had massive bushes surrounding them with all sorts of different roses, and in the middle of it was a massive fountain.

Killua sat Retz down on the edge of the fountain steps. "Thank you" she said "my pleasure" Killua said in return.

They sat in silence until Retz broke it. "So...what do you like doing?" She asked, fiddling with her fingers. Killua thought for a moment "honestly I have no idea...I play video games with my brother, and sometimes hang out with my sister" Killua said "sister? You have a sister? I thought the Zoldyck family has 5 boys" Retz said, raising an eyebrow. Killua slapped his forehead, he can't tell anyone, that his sister is.....transgender, his family hates her for it, so she's currently being locked up, away from the public, and Killua just finds that brutal. "Oh uh sorry my b-brother, yeah he doesn't show himself much he's quite shy" Killua lied, hating to having misjudged her gender. "Ohh I see" Retz said. "I like horse riding, I won a few championships" Retz said "seriously? That's cool" Killua said, Retz nodded "honestly, my big brother didn't like the idea at first, because it wasn't 'princess like' but after a lot of convincing he allowed me too" Retz said "wow that must of took guts" Killua said, Retz laughed, "you're funny" she giggled , Killua just gave her a weak smile.

When the evening grew dark, it was time for Retz to go home. "I had a lovely time today Prince Killua" she said and curtseys "same here" Killua said. Before Retz hoped into the car, she turned around and gave Killua a quick peck on the cheek. Killua was a little stunned by the sudden romantic gesture, and rubbed the place where Retz kissed. Retz let out one last tiny laugh and went inside the car.

When Killua went into his house, he sighed and flopped on his bed. Retz is a really nice girl, but he doesn't think he would marry her, and it was be heartbreaking if Retz found out that Killua doesn't feel the same way, because Killua, has someone else in mind.