Part 2- Chapter 3

A/N: warning: a bit of gore and possible triggers

KILLUA POV:

"Gon? What are you doing just standing there?" I titled my head in confusion as I saw my boyfriend just standing, staring at nothing....I ...was surrounded by nothing but darkness.

I walked over towards him, but as I reached out my hand, Gon turned around.
His eyes were literally dull black, it had no life in them, and he had blood all over him, and I mean all over.

I stepped back in horror, my whole body trembling at the sight I'm seeing.

"G-Gon, you ok?" I asked, hesitantly.

"Of course I'm not ok Killua, you hate me, you're embarrassed of me" he said in a creepy voice.

"Embarrassed of you? Don't be ridiculous, I love you" I said, as I reached out my arms to hold him, he pulled out a knife, I gasped.

"Sweet innocent Killua, you can't run forever you know" he said, and moved closer to me.

He pulled out the knife and-

GASP!

I woke up, sweating like crazy, breathing heavily, my hand were shaking. I ran to the bathroom and I actually puked up.

I heard Gon from the other side of the room, he was awake.

"Killua? You ok?" He shouted from across the room. "G-Go away! Don't come near me!" I yelled out in desperation.

I heard the bathroom door open and saw Gon standing there, looking at me with concern.

He bend down to my level, I was hung over the toilet, he rubbed my back, slowly, I was breathing heavily over the toilet.

"Killua is something wrong?" He asked, "sorry Gon i just....need some space" was all I could say. Gon slowly got up and left me to it. What in the hell was that??

15 minutes later and I finally gathered myself up and left the bathroom, well almost, I'm still petrified of that night mare.

I got into my cupboard and started picking my clothes out for the day. I hear the bedroom door open, it was Gon.

"Oh Killua! Feeling all better now?" He said, giving me a gentle kiss on the cheek. I nodded "a little....sorry for worrying you" I said quietly, he shook his head "don't be it's okay, do you wanna talk about it?" He said "maybe not right now" i said and he nodded in understanding "you were moving around a lot in your sleep" he added, I looked up at him "really?" "Yeah, actually, you kinda kicked me in the face" Gon says. "Ohh sorry about that" I said, "hmm it's okay, I'm just worried about you" Gon says, as he wraps his arms around me "I will tell you when I'm ready ok?" I said and gave him a kiss "ok!" He beamed.

After we got dressed, we both headed downstairs and had breakfast. Now me and Gon are sitting outside his miniature garden.

"Wanna tell me what's going on?" Gon faces towards me. I looked back at him and smiled.

"Illumi called me yesterday" I started "what? No!" He gasped "tch, yeah and guess this. He wants me to attended the royal banquet with a date, a girl" I said "but you don't have to go, right?" Gon said "he said if I don't he will kill my partner, which is you" I turned to him, he had fear in his eyes "I'm sorry....this is all my fault" I burst out crying with my head on my knees "oh K-Killua don't be sorry it's not your fault!" Gon said, rubbing my back "but it is! I ran away, and not only did I put Me and Alluka in danger I put you and your family in danger! And they won't stop at anything! Why am I so stupid? Why did I think I can just runaway and live it easy? It's not easy! Every night I have a nightmare about you! And it scares the life out of me! The reason why I puked this morning is because of you!" I cried out.

Gon cut me off by giving me a kiss, he let go of my hand, and looked at me, dead in the eyes. "So you're just gonna surrender?" He said, seriously, "what I- huh?" "Answer me; are you gonna surrender and leave me?" He said with such determination in his eyes, my mouth opened wide "uh-uh I would never leave you" i said "you hesitated! I'm gonna ask again, ARE YOU GONNA LEAVE ME?" He cried only with much force.

I kept looking at him in the eyes, I quickly without thinking, gave him a lovingly kiss.

"Baka I would never leave you" I said, creasing his face. "Good! Now do you love me?" He asked "what are you-" "DO YOU LOVE ME!" He said again with force, damn this kid really is stubborn. I chuckled at myself "yes I do love you, Gon" i said.

He gave me a smile and hugged me. "That's good. Like I said before we're gonna get through this together, I don't care if the whole world or your family hates us, I love you and you love me, what's so wrong about that? It's you and me against the world Killua, and I couldn't ask for anyone better" Gon says.

I looked at him, completely star strucked. "Whoah I love you" I said, Gon laughed "now about this banquet" he said, snapping me out of my thoughts "huh? Oh yeah um-"

"How about if I disguise myself as a girl?"

"NANI????!!!!!!!"