Part 2- Chapter 6 {finale}

"I'm in love with Gon! He means everything to me!" Killua looked back at Gon with tears in his eyes.

He took off Gon's gloves and hair extensions and chucked them to the floor, and then gave him a lovingly gentle kiss, in front of everyone, whilst his dad was boiling with anger.

~1 year later~

The event which hold were Killua announced his true love for Gon, still spreads the word across the kingdom. Some may argue he's committing a sin , but some may be happy that he's found his happiness and the love of his life, possibly a new journey for royals.

Killua was now in his royal dressing room, it was his coronation day, he has decided that he was gonna be king of the Zoldyck Kingdom but by choice, and he was gonna marry the love of his life. Gon Freecss.

Killua is currently 20 years old now, and so is Gon.

Killua was in a white suit from top to bottom, with a long red cape flowing over his shoulders.

"Are you ready your highness?" Gotoh the butler said. Killua gulped "ready" he said with a quivered mouth.

The trumpets started singing as the curtains were drawn to reveal the future king. Everyone rose up from their seats and bowed as Killua entered the room.

His two younger siblings, Alluka and Kalluto, were standing behind him, lifting up his long cloak so that he looks elegant and presentable, and that also he doesn't trip.

Once Killua hoped on to the stage, he turned around, facing his people and immediately everyone started clapping. The Priest told everyone to sit down so Killua can recite his speeches and vows to the kingdom.

After all that process. A butler came out with a cushion in hand, and there on top it, was the crown.

The butler gently placed the crown on Killua's head, Killua looked up and smiled.
"All hail King Killua!" The Priest yelled, and everyone repeated him three times.

-
Later on that day, everyone had an after party to celebrate Killua being the new king. Killua was talking to some people until Gon came up from behind and hugged him.

Killua noticed and chuckled, he cuffed Gon's face and pulled him into a kiss.

"Future king, eh?" Gon smirked at him, Killua smirked back. "Don't forget you will be king too some day" Killua said, as he booped Gon on the nose "me? King?! Oh no-I can't possibly-" "babe you'll do fine, I know it" Killua said and pulled Gon into another kiss.

~2 years later~

"Gon, will you marry me?" Killua said as he got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. Gon gasped and immediately started shedding tears "yes of course!" He gasped and pulled Killua into a hug.

The boys are now 23 years old! How the time flies?

Today was their wedding day, and Gon was also gonna be Killua's king.

After saying their vows and speeches. Killua put his ring on Gon's finger, and Gon put his ring on Killua's finger.

"I pronounce you! Husband and husband! You may kiss-"

Killua immediately pulled Gon into a kiss by interrupting the Priest.

Now, Killua and Gon and his Aunt and sister has the castle all to themselves.

You must be wondering what happened to Killua's family? Well Right after Killua was crowned King, he decided to send his family away somewhere else, still in the same kingdom but in a different area.
And of course, they still aren't happy with Killua's life choices, but does Killua give a crap? No, he doesn't , not one bit.

He now lives with his sister and the love of his life in a new castle, and couldn't think, of anything better.