Preparations

It was a new day of a new month. Killua was currently walking down the street, looking for a book shop to buy some new books for his sister, Alluka.

Killua picked out a few from the bookstore and payed for them.

As he got home, he walked down the long hallway that led to Alluka's bedroom. His family was out on royal duties, something to do with Killua, that they cannot say to him yet, so this was the perfect moment to see his sister.

Killua scanned his hand on the scanner and the door automatically opened.

Alluka was colouring when she saw her brother coming in, her eyes lit up and rushed toward him.

"Big brother! Big Brother!" Alluka cried with joy, squeezing in his sweet brotherly embrace. Killua chuckles and rubbed her head, "hey Alluka, sorry I haven't seen you in a while, I've been busy" Killua said, Alluka shook her head "mmh don't be sorry! Come sit,  tell me what's been going on" she gestured and so Killua sat next to her.

"I've got something for you" Killua said as he took out a big present. Alluka gasped as she unwrapped it and 5 books came flooding on to her lap. "It's amazing! Thank you big brother!" She squealed and Killua smiled.

"So...how is everyone?" Alluka asked, even though her family doesn't agree with her being transgender or any part of being queer, she still cares for them, even though they locked her down in a basement, with no idea what's going on up on the surface, just her and her unhealthy thoughts, and some toys and a TV and many other things, to keep her entertained. She thinks she's going crazy down there, if she's trapped in that basement for too long, without seeing anyone, she may loose it.

"It's not that good, actually" Killua mumbled, rubbing the back of his head.

"Why's that?" Alluka asked.

"Well....mother and father want me to get married and be the next king, in fact, they're probably already planning on my wedding right now" Killua explained.

"But you don't want that...do you?" Alluka put her hand on Killua's knee, he shook his head.

"No I don't, you're the only person in this family who knows I like boys right?" Killua said, Alluka nodded.

"Well.....there is someone....someone I really like" Killua said, blushing madly.

Alluka made a squeal sound, "who is it? Who is it?" She said in excitement .

Killua gave her a grin. "His name is Gon, we met about 2 months ago now, and he's actually very sweet and he doesn't care if I'm royalty, I even told him about you, and how he thinks what our parents are doing are just horrible, and he wishes to meet you" Killua said, Alluka gasped "really?" , Killua nodded. "I came to the realisation a while after we met, that I love him, more than a friend, but I'm just scared...." Killua stuttered over his words "I'm scared too, big brother" Alluka said with a gloomy face. Killua looked at her "I don't know how long I will be held down here, for some type of miracle if our parents change their minds about me , which will be highly unlikely. But I think, you being king is a good thing" Alluka looked up at Killua and smiled.

"Why's that?".

"You're a very kind and generous person, and in my opinion, you're so brave, braver then me. You stand up to big brother's and mother and father, and you have strong willed mind, you don't want to get married to a girl, you want to be with the love of your life, Gon. But I was a coward, that's why....I ended up down here" Alluka sniffled .

Killua rubbed her back, "I don't think your a coward, I think they're the cowards, being scared of something that isn't even dangerous" Killua flashed a smile at Alluka, Alluka looked at him, wiping a tear and hugged him. "When I'm king, the first thing I'm gonna do is bust you out of here, and we can go and live somewhere else, what do you say?" Killua said, stroking her face, Alluka nodded "I'll be waiting" she said, Killua said his final goodbye and went back upstairs, his family was home.

When Killua got upstairs, he was met by his father. "Ohh...hey dad" he said, "Killua, in about a month or so, you're getting married!" Silva shouted . Killua stood there, frozen, with a shocked and angry look on his face "what? By who?" He said in a deep voice "Princess Retz of course" Silva said. Killua clenched up his fists. "You are all just....so stubborn.... You didn't even bother to ask me!" Killua yelled "that's enough Killua! Watch your tongue" Silva shouted "she fancies you, and I think you two would make a great couple, and rule the kingdom nicely, so help me Killua if you mess this up-"

"IM NOT EVEN IN LOVE WITH HER IM IN LOVE WITH GON!!!!!"