Find You a Bride

It was a very important day today in the kingdom of Zoldyck. The kingdom was run by the royal Zoldyck family; who has 5 children and a grandfather living with them, also Queen Kikyo and King Silva.

The middle child, Prince Killua just turned 19, and it is tradition to find a bride or husband at that age. But Killua had other plans in mind.

Number one; he's gay, if his parents ever found out, it would be a sin and a bad reputation to the royal family, and two, he simply doesn't like the idea of marriage very much, especially arranged marriage.

As Prince Killua walked down the stairs he was greeted by his Mother, Queen Kikyo.

"Good morning, Kil, how did you sleep?" She asked, battering her eyes. Killua pulled a face, "what do you want, Mother?" He sighed "I think I've found someone to be your bride!" Queen Kikyo cheered "what? Seriously? Can't you pick Illumi or Milluki? Why me? They're pass 19" Killua yelled in frustration. "Because my dear sweet child, me and Father have been talking and...we think you are the one to fit to rule the kingdom" Queen Kikyo said, Killua raised an eyebrow "im sorry...back up?" He said "you'll be future king!" Kikyo squealed. Killua stood there in shock "no way in he-heck" Killua rolled his eyes, "oh come on sweetie! It won't be that bad, especially with your future queen ruling by your side" Kikyo said. As she walked away, Killua let out a massive sigh.

Killua walked into the kitchen and saw all his family, sitting at the dining table. "Come, have some breakfast Killua" Silva gestured, Killua pulled a frown "no thanks, im good, im going out" he said and put on his cloak and stepped outside. "Ahhh to be young" Silva smiled, Kikyo gave him a confused look.

-
Killua has a secret....a secret place and....a secret someone, who he has already in mind.

He knocked on a door and immediately, a boy with black spiky hair and green clothes opened it. He beamed at Killua. "Prince Killua! Hi!" He said, Killua blushed "not so loud Gon" he whispered, Gon giggles and let him in.

"Aunt Mito! Killua's here!" Gon shouted, "ohh, good morning your highness" Aunt Mito bowed "p-please, Killua is fine" Killua stuttered, "are you sure?" Aunt Mito looked up at him and Killua nodded, "come on Killua! Let's go to my room!" Gon said and dragged Killua upstairs.

"Ughhhh I hate my life!" Killua yelled as he flopped on Gon's bed. Gon laughed but gave Killua a confused look "what happened this time?" He said, sitting next to him. Killua sat up. "My mother wants me to be the next king, and it looks like she's already chosen me a bride, I mean, can you believe it? I don't even know her, also she did it without my permission? She's such a control freak" Killua groaned "well I guess...it's kinda like that with royalty, huh?" Gon said "you bet! A month ago you were like 'I wish I could live in a castle like you!' Trust me...you don't" Killua said, Gon laughed "what's so funny?" Killua asked "nothing, I just like hearing you talk" Gon says with a smile, Killua blushes "b-baka, don't be weird" he says and punches Gon in the arm "ouch-hehe".

{flash back to a month ago}

Killua was walking down the street until he heard some shouting. "Hey! You took it! Didn't you?!" A man cried "n-no sir I didn't I swear!" "Yeah right...a poor boy like you would do anything to get your hands on something you want!" "No I don't steal! I never have in my life!"

"Hey!" Killua's voice interrupted the crowd. He pulled down his cloak and everyone gasped "Pr-Prince Killua!" The man stuttered "stop harassing this boy!" Killua slapped the man's hand off the boy's shoulder "ye-yes your majesty, my sincerest apologies" the man bowed and went back to work and so did everyone else.

The two boys wondered off into a forest area. "Few, thanks for saving me your highness" the boy said "please, just call me Killua" Killua smiled at the boy "really? Is that ok?" The boy said "yeah it's fine by me, what's your name?" Killua said "Gon. Gon Freecss".

{end of flash back}