Gon is My Love

KILLUA POV:

"But I'm not even in love with her! I'm in love with Gon!" I yelled, out of frustration, I'm sick and tired of faking, and pretending to be someone I'm not.

My dad looked at me, with shock and disgust. "Who is this....Gon?" He said, I frowned at him "he's my friend!" I yelled a bit.

"H-he? Killua honey what are you talking about? Don't tell me you're....your a failure, just like your brother!!" My mother yelled.

"I'm not a failure, and neither is Alluka, she's also a girl! Not some thing, she's a human being and so am I! I just have different beliefs than the rest of you!" I cried.

My mother started howling and dropped to the floor. My dad had an angry look on his face "Killua....I can't believe this...you're gay?" He said, with a concerned yet evil tone, I shook my head "yes father" I said. His hand started shaking and he put it on his forehead "it must be that boy's doing! He probably confused you my child!" He cried "he didn't confuse me, I knew I was gay before I even met him, and I love him!" I yelled, suddenly, my father slapped me in the face "how dare you......HOW DARE YOU! Milluki! Take your lame brother to the cell....now!!!" My father cried "y-yes father!" Milluki panicked and dragged me away, with me still looking at my father, ticked off, not even afraid, not at all.

-

I don't know how long it's been....days? Weeks? I've been trapped in this cell, practically naked, with every once in a while my brother or father comes and beats me up or lecture me about being 'straight' but none of those things, will stop me from loving Gon, I just realised now, how much I truly love him.

My so-called wedding will be going on in about 2 weeks, but I don't know if it will still go on or not. 1: my family keeps me trapped down here and tells Retz the truth that I'm gay and the wedding won't go on, or 2: they will only let me out of this cell and force me to marry her. Either way I wouldn't care in the slightest, I know Gon will get worried about me, and I know he will come for me, or at least someone, I just know it.

-
GON POV:

It's been weeks since I tried texting and calling Killua, but he hasn't picked up. I'm starting to get worried, I know his family is super strict, what happens if he found out his secret and is being punished? If that's the case I must go and free Killua....I can't lose him at all.... I love him. That's right, for a while now, I've realised my true feelings for Killua Zoldyck, and I love him, very dearly, but his family is cruel, who knows what they could be doing to him by now.

Aunt Mito called me down for some tea. I sat down opposite her, with sad expression on my face, staring into the cup. "Is everything alright, sweetie?" She asked with a worried tone, I looked up at her "I haven't heard from Killua in weeks since I dropped him off to his castle when a important family was over....he said he would text me back if anything happened but he never did.....Aunt Mito I'm really worried! What if he's hurt?" I said, starting to cry.

"Oh sweetie, why do you think he would be hurt?" Aunt Mito said, that's right, she doesn't know how cruel the royal family can be.

"Killua's parents are very strict, once they found out Killua's sister is transgender they locked her away, and if they ever found out that Killua is gay....he would have the same punishment, because they find this an embarrassment" I sobbed, Aunt Mito gasped "is this true? My my I never knew! That's horrible!" Aunt Mito said, I nodded in agreement "Gon...I hate putting you in danger, but I believe your the only one who can help them now, you and Killua are so close, I've never seen a bond that strong, if anything goes wrong i'll call back up" Aunt Mito winked at me. "R-really? You'll let me rescue Killua?" I jumped up from my seat and she nodded "oooh thank you thank you Aunt Mito!" I cried and hugged her.