Reunited

KILLUA POV:

It was near the time for my wedding in just a week. I didn't want this....I didn't want to be locked up. I didn't want to get married, I want to be with Gon! That's all!

I broke free from my chains. No one was home, so I ran upstairs and quickly put on some fresh clothes and packed some things. I then went into Alluka's bedroom, I opened it, I quickly picked her up. "B-big brother what are you doing?" She said in shock "we're getting out of here!" I said and I rushed out the door quickly.

As I got to the entrance I bust the door down with one leg, I ran all the way to Gon's house, with a heavy bag on my back and Alluka in my arms.

I knocked on the door repeatedly until Gon opened it, with a shocked and worried looked on his face he dragged me in and shut the door behind him.

I sat Alluka down on the sofa. Then, Gon rushed up to me and gave me a massive hug. "Oh my god are you ok?! I haven't heard from you in weeks!" Gon cried in tears "I'm alright Gon, I'm sorry I'll explain everything" I said, creasing his face.

-
Alluka fell asleep on the sofa from all the sudden action, and was resting on my lap.
Gon came in with some drinks "thanks" I said as he sat down next to me and cling to my arm, I smiled at him. "I'm sorry for worrying you, my brother smashed my phone" I said, Gon looked up at me "why?" He said.

"Basically it all started when my dad said he found someone I could marry, my wedding was supposed to be a week ago, but I think they called it off, anyway, I flipped and I just let my emotions spill, I told them that I was gay and that-"

"And that?"

"I...told them that I am in love with you" I looked over at Gon, who had a stunned expression.

"You're in love with me?" He gasped, I nodded.

Gon scooted closer to me, his arms wrapped around my waist . "Killua Zoldyck I'm in love with you too" he said with a sweet smile. My eyes widened "r-really?" I stuttered and he nodded and cuffed my face "let's run away together, just the three of us, you don't have to be king , you can just stay with me! I love you!" Gon says and pulled me into a passionate kiss, and I kissed back "I love you too" I said, pulling him closer "let's just stay here for a bit longer" I said, creasing his face "ok" Gon says and hugged me and nuzzled into my chest, I looked at him and stroked his hair "we'll go somewhere one day, just the two of us" I whispered.

Somewhere, far away from my family.