Prologue

"The ceremony is in a month" Her mother has thrown her hands up in air as she yelled at her younger sisters "I don't know what bad deed I have done in my life to get ugly daughter like you all" and it was truth her mother is flawless with her beautiful big brown eyes to her heart shape face with fuller lips, even in her fifties she is capable to make a woman in her twenties jealous.

"But Mother, I don't want to take part into it, I don't want to satisfy a King and give birth of his child and later thrown into dirt once he will legally wed to someone" Her rebellious younger sister yelled back in response making her mother more furious than she already was.

"No one cares what you want Riddhika, and you also will be his wife" Her mother retorted in response, their yelling has started causing her headache now, she tried to get out of the room to get away from her mother and her sister but stopped dead in tracks as she heard her sister's next sentence.

"I do care, and why don't you send her instead, and after what she has done the only favour she could do to us is to lure the king and carry his children before he also toss her like his lover has done, atleast this time it will be not out of wedlock" her legs were jammed on her place, tears started welling up in her eyes but she blinked them away not wanting to give her sister satisfaction by crying.

" Don't bring her into this, you very well know she cannot be part of the ceremony, she is deflowered and also was pregnant once" Her mother's word sliced through her heart and she unconsciously placed her palm over her now flat stomach, the realisation of lack of her child bought tears into her eyes and this time even after numerous tried she couldn't blink them away, letting them fall.

"No one knows about it, and It's not like king will marrying her, and there is no way she will be picked" She could hear the disgust in her sister's voice but couldn't understand the reason behind it, She has never felt beautiful in her life untill she has met him, She can still remember the day like it has happened yesterday, she was running out in field behind the sheep her mother has asked her to catch before she slipped and was about to fall, she waited to touch the ground but didn't, she was hung mid in air and a pair of dark green eyes were staring into her brown beautiful ones "Be carefull, Beautiful" he has whispered, his touch his voice has sent shiver down in her spine, she wasn't able to reply back to him even when she has wanted to, but she quickly got back on her feet and thanked him before once again running behind her sheep leaving him behind to look at her retreating figure.

"Okay, She will join you as your maid if that's what you want but I am not letting her participate into it" The finality in her mother voice bought her back from her thought, She didn't know what she has missed but she concluded that she will be joining her sister to palace to look after her, although she wanted to deny and let her mother know that she didn't want to leave the confines of her home, she doesn't want to keep her foot out into the cruel world once again but she couldn't say it all aloud, she isn't allowed to after what she has done, It's generosity and love of her parents that they didn't kill her the instant they had found her vomiting her guts out in backyard and later found out that she is pregnant with child of someone they have no idea about, and although things has changed for worst after that day but still she is great full for what her parent has done for her.

"Why as a maid, Why not as a participant?" her another sister who wasn't speaking till now has spoken, her eyes were fixed on her making her look away nervously, her sister were never the same after they found out about her pregnancy, for them she isn't their beautiful and strongest sister anymore but disgrace and loose.