6

This chapter was written on 15th oct 2023, There is grammatical and sentence structure error at places but still it's understandable so please bear with it ☺️

Sun peeked in between of clouds, spreading his light everywhere including her chamber, Anika look at her sister Radhika who has came out after bath and was now busy in search of something to wear which can help her in attracting Your Majesty with it's beauty, and a tired, bored but beautifully dressed Tara was sitting right beside Anika ranting restlessly about How much she likes to be here, how much she doesn't ever want to go back and keep living here, and how much she wants King Shivay to look at her in same way he looks ar Radha, Anika tried to tell her many times to shut up but every time before she could say it to her she chickened out and went back to listening her.

"You aren't going to join us?" Radha asked to her sister who shook her head negatively telling her answer "and What will you be doing in here all alone?" She raised her brow and placed her palm on her waist just like how their mother does when she mean straight business.

"Radha That activity is only for participants, What I will do there?" Anika asked softly, getting up from her place she made her way to her sister and make her sit on a stool before she started to work on her hairs and collect them in a beautiful braid.

"You will stand there in corner" Radha said back.

" But Radha That is completely baseless, We will be gone out in forest for a whole day, there is no point of bringing her with us, She cannot stand on a place for hours waiting for us to return, let her stay in Chamber only" Tara said from Anika's side when Anika didn't say anything in response.

"that will still be better than being in chamber and sleeping away the day" Radha rebuked angrily, annoyed by her friend intervention in hers and her sister conversation.

"I am not coming with you" Anika said with finality and met her sister's eye in mirror, she has enough of everyone ordering her around, She tries to understand when it's her parent accepting that she has hurted them and broke their trust but when it comes to her sisters she was always puzzled about their anger and hatred,  Radha look back at Anika and was about to retort but seeing the expression on Anika's face she decides otherwise, Her braid was made and Anika has purposely left two or three hairs out so that they can frame her beautiful face enhancing her beauty more.

King Shivay stood in the middle of field, His eyes swept over each participant searching for someone particular in amidst of them but she was no where to be seen.
"Who are you looking for brother?" Anagh asked from behind snatching his brother's attention from the crowd of participant to him.

"No one" King Shivay said and turned away from his brother to leave but stopped and turned back to his brother with his brows touching together "What is between you and that woman?" He asked referring Anika by that woman, Anagh raised his brow at his brother and smirked.

"We are old friends Your Majesty, and now when we are already talking about her, Is it her you are waiting for?" He questioned with a teasing smile.

"Radhika, I am waiting for Radhika" with a smile he told the only name which came into his head as soon as he heard the question, and as on cue Radhika stepped behind him with a shy smile, her heart pounded in her chest hearing that Your Majesty is waiting for her, Anagh look at the girl behind his brother and gave her a smile before looking back at his brother with disappointment but again his brother wasn't in fault as he knows nothing and remembers nothing.