3

"Kadambari" The girl joint her hand at front and introduced herself with a tiny smile playing on her lips, beauty of her beautiful black eyes were enhanced because of the kohl she has applied.

King Shivay stood at the edge of table with his Mother and Father and watched them conversing with the girl named Kadambari and he didn't need a genius to tell him that his mother looked quite impressed with the girl, Not wanting to stand there any longer King Shivay bidded his farewell to his Parent, as his father nodded his head in approval his mother frowned.

"Why don't you and Kadambari go for a walk before you head out to look after matters?"King Shivay clearly heard the 'Go and have a walk' tone in his mother's suggestion leaving him with no option.

" With Pleasure" he passed his infamous smirk towards the girl making her swoon over him 'This way" he showed her the way and they both start walking randomly in garden and talking.

King Shivay felt someone burning a hole in back of his head and when he turn back his eyes met with 48 pair of sad eyes, but what captured his attention was that one pair which were reflecting the hurt and sadness at same time.

".......And I have a younger sister as well" Kadambari look at him as she completed telling him something about her family which he hasn't heard on first place, but not wanting to let her know that he didn't He passed a smile towards her and nodded.

" You might be missing your family" He asked and his eyes travelled in his long lush green garden, before it stopped on the long wild hair flowing wildly in air, the woman has her back turned to him, and he felt himself being pulled towards her by some invisible force.

"A lot Your Majesty, And it's first time I am away from my Mama" Kadambari said as sadness washed over her features and a small smile played on her lips as she recalled her family.

"It's only a matter of month, before you all will be reunited with your family" His gaze was still fixed on the woman standing at far trying to tie her hair, and he so badly felt the need to get close to her, so without delaying his own wish further, he turned towards his companion and gave her an apologetic smile "I would like to be excused now, I will let the maid escort you back to the group of ladies" Kadambari's smile disappeared she look at him with sad eyes, She has been enjoying his company, his voice and the warm feeling of his hands brushing against hers, and she didn't want it to come to end but she knew she has no say in this so she nodded agreeing wit his suggestion, King Shivay called the maid and let her escort back Kadambari, before he made his way towards the unknown woman whom he already knows who is.

Anika has her eyes shut closed, and trying her best to gather all her hair at once and tie them up on head, she blamed herself for not braiding them before putting them on bun, only if she would have braided the hairs then she wouldn't have been in this mess on first place, and now all thanks to this gust she isn't able to set them back, with her eyes still closed she felt the gust of wind turning into breeze and taking it as an opportunity she collected all her hairs, held them in fist before rolling them and putting them on end of her head as a bun.

Standing right at front of her King Shivay took her appearance and felt his heart stopping at that instant, She looks beautiful from far but she look entrancing from close, He slowly took her appearance, from her heart shaped face to her heart shaped lips everything about her made his heart thump loudly in chest, He has never seen anyone as beautiful as her and he doubts he ever will, As she setted her hair, few strands of hair fell out on her face enhancing her beauty as they framed her heart shaped face, and then everything came to an end, she opened her beautiful brown eyes, her eyes met with his Green ones, and he couldn't help but noticed the display of emotions into them, first her eyes were wide in horror as if she couldn't believe what she is seeing, then they were shocked before turning blank, she stumbled on her feet looking at him from top to bottom and as if the crown on his head made her realise who is the man standing at front of her and not the one she thinks he is, she took two step back and bowed in respect.