9

The dinning area was filled with excited participants, after all it was again Sunday, the day when former King and Queen dine together with all of them, but the reason behind their excitement wasn't their company but Queen's compliment, All participants were looking their best today including Radhika and Kadambari, and the sole reason behind their extra effort of making themselves look beautiful was to gain Queen's attention.

"Tara, Do you think Anika didi is fine on her own in chamber?" Radhika asked with worry lacing her tone, even though she has left her sister in chamber alone to have the dinner with Queen and King, her mind was still stuck with her sister back in chamber.

"Radhu, Stop worrying, Anika didi is elder than us, more mature, more understanding and more responsible, She is all okay by herself" Tara said softly, trying to make her friend feel better, and she was somewhat succeed seeing Radhika nodding her head, giving her a small smile.

The announcement of gate guard about upcoming arrival of former King and Queen was heard before the door of the dinning hall was pushed open, All participants rose up from their respective seat and stood up in respect of the former King and Queen.

Giving all of participants a warm smile, finally, the former King and Queen settled on their seat before another announcement echoes in the dinning hall about the arrival of King Shivay, the door was pushed open, All participants bowed at front of him, and without sparing a glance to any, King Shivay went straight to his seat and sat down.

Curious glances were thrown on his way by every participants and his parents, but he was least bothered, his mind was on the same thing which has occured in forest four days earlier, and with how much thinking he had done in past four days after his talk with his brother, this was surely the last place where King Shivay wanted to be at the moment, and on top of cherry, not being able to see Anika didn't help him a bit either.

"Your Majesty" The maid serving dinner softly whispered gaining his attention, King Shivay raised his left brow at her, and she simply looked down at his hand on plate covering it.

"Ohh" he whispered and pulled hand away from the plate, The maid served him dinner and on the mean time another maids served dinner to former King and Queen, once done they all moved into serving the participants.

"Radhika, right?" Queen Samriddhi looked at Radhika and asked, gaining everyone's attention, including the gloomy King sitting on another side of table.

"Yes, Your Highness" Radhika replied, her heart beated asymmetrically inside her chest, knowing the Queen does know her name.

"How's your chaperone doing?, I heard she was lost in forest" All eyes moved to Radhika now, including the King, everyone wanted to know how her sister is doing seeing how none of them had seen her after that particular day, and even Radhika and Tara also didn't spend a minute more in field than required.

"A little shaken up but fine Your Highness" with a small smile playing on edge of her lips she replied.

"Good to hear, If you need anything let me know, If she wants to go back then we can send her back and look for another chaperone for both you and Tara" Queen added, a frown settled upon King Shivay's face on hearing 'send her back', He looked at Radhika and find her thinking, his heartbeat quickened, no way he will be letting her leave the palace.

"I will talk to her, Your Highness" Radhika answered "I think it's a good idea, but let me ask her once" She added with another smile which soon turned into shy one when she felt King Shivay's gaze burning a hole at side of her face, she look down at her plate before raising her head slowly and looking at him.