2

"You can go and die for all I care" Radhika whispered angrily and held her sister's elbow tightly to make her groan in pain " but not when you are with me and under my care" and with this said Radhika has turned her back to her sister, her own heart was clenching in pain, only she knows how scared she was when she didn't found her sister anywhere close to chamber, Her lower lips shivered and tears started streaming down from her eyes, she angrily stormed out from chamber leaving a heartbroken and confused soul behind who doesn't know why she does everything wrong and why everything she does end up hurting one or another.

" You promise, You will come back"

" Stop it" She screamed closing her ears with her hand and shuted her eyes close " Just stop it" she broke down and cried and kept crying and then darkness wrapped her arms around her taking her in warm hug and took her away from the darkness of world.

___________________

Radhika sat down on the cemented slab lost in her thought, She didn't notice when the guard bowed their head or when the maids scattered away from her or when the King Shivay took his place beside her.

"You look lost Radhika "King Shivay said pulling her out from her out, the fact that he knows her name made her eyes pop out from socket .

"Your Majesty" She stood on her place and bowed down.

"Please sit" He motioned the place beside him, her cheeks turned red like cherry and he couldn't help but notice how beautiful the girl is.

"Umm.. Your Majesty" She was shuttering and shying at same time not knowing what to say, and finally after a minute of shuffling on her feet she sat down beside him keeping some distance between them.

"I didn't mean to invade your personal time" King Shivay look towards the chamber door before asking "You are here all by yourself" he queried making her sigh,

"I wanted to be alone for a little while" She said and then realised her mistake "No I meant, I was out here to have some fresh air and there was no one to give company so I was having some alone time".

" Ohh but don't you have your own maid?, if that's the case I will assign you one" Radhika look at him with her eyes opened wide, Was her friend stating truth when she was saying that Your Majesty was interested in her, the thought made her cheeks paint red in colour.

"No No Your Majesty, I have someone to keep me company" and her mind wandered back to her sister and once again her face fell, the change on display of her emotion didn't go unnoticed by him.

"You seem sad, Is there something bothering you, If there is something I can help you with let me know" King Shivay raised up and forwarded his palm towards her suprising her with his move "let me have the pleasure to walk you till your chamber" She ever so shyly has placed her palm into his and King Shivay wrapped his finger around her palm holding it light in grip.

"There is nothing to be worried of Your Majesty, I am just missing my home" As much as she has wanted to share her baggage she knew the person beside her isn't the correct one, and she couldn't let her sister out like this and specially not to the King, King Shivay only passed her a smile and dropped her till outside of chamber, Radhika could see many heads peeking out from other chamber's door and window and she doesn't need  a genius to tell her that she will be talk of tomorrow's breakfast.