5

Once again darkness has opened his arms and took the whole sky in a warm hug, and with brightness of the day the loud noise of butler maid and guest has faded into air, once again silence got opportunity to take over the noise and prevailed at every corridor of palace and ignored chambers of young and excited participants.

King Shivay laid wide awake on his bed, his gaze was fixed on the ceiling and the lady of his dreams kept haunting his memory making it impossible for him to have some sleep, her thoughts were just so real leaving no space for him to accuse them for being a dream but not reality,after huffing and puffing few times and twisting turning in bed for uncountable times he closed his eyes shut only for them to meet her brown pair of eyes, and life draining out of them, he snapped his eyes open not wanting to think about her anymore.

He desperately tried to get rid of her thoughts and her vision but couldn't, having enough of trying turning and twisting he has left confines of his bed and his chamber, he wrapped his discarded shrug around his body and made his way out.

Looking around in darkness, he could see nothing,as well and hear nothing, the silence of night announced everyone's retirement for the day, his eyes once again were drawn towards the balcony he has seen her crying for hours, and unbeknownst to where his legs are leading him to he has found himself standing at edge of pond, and when he look around he saw a female silhouette sitting far away from where he is standing, he made his way towards the figure, there she was, the woman of his thought sitting on edge of river looking completely lost and deep in thought.

He sat down beside her startling her, she look at him with wide eyes before turning her gaze away and focusing back on the still water.

"What are you doing out here at this time of night?" King Shivay asked and look at her for response but she didn't said anything at all instead raised her head a little and start gazing at sky full of stars.

"I have asked you something Lady" King Shivay tried to sound stern but failed, his voice automatically softened when his gaze fell on here. Anika who was just so confused sad and heartbroken decided to leave from there, she stood on her place and dusted away her skirt before bowing at front of him and starting to leave.

"You are disrespecting me"He said coldly and stood on his place followed by her, Anika halted on her place still not bothering to glance towards him, King Shivay came close to her and gripped her arm harshly and pulled her making her face him. "You do know I have power to execute you for this" He threatened, Anika raised her head and look straight into his eyes, her eyes daring him to and instead of her this act angering him it made him feel sad and hurt.

"Anika I..." Anagh stopped when he saw his brother there he bowed to King Shivay and look in between him and Anika "I will leave then" he said and started to leave from there.

"Drop this lady back to her chamber" King Shivay freed Anika and stepped away from her "I found her sitting here and it's not safe for a woman to be out of her confine in mid of night" he added with his eyes still fixed on her face before they were dawned to her rosy lips and suddenly King Shivay so badly wanted to kiss them.

"As you say Your Majesty" Prince Anagh bowed  with a smile "let's go My lady" he mimicked a western man and forwarded his hands towards her to intertwined, Anika look at his face then at his elbow, she could read the clear mischief on his face and decided to intertwined her hands with his much to King Shivay's annoyance who looked like he was in verge of pulling out his sword and separating his brother hand from his body, and before he could really act on both Prince Anagh and Anika has already left from there.