1

"You are a maid dear?" She knew her appearance isn't like other girls sitting in the dinning hall looking beautiful and flawless and if she has any doubt before the words from lady's incharge mouth didn't left a spot for them.

"N.."

"Yes" Before her sister could have denied she nodded affirmatively, she could feel the anger of her sister and didn't dare to look towards her.

"Then Please come sit with us for dinner, We aren't allowed to sit on that table, it's specially reserved for King Shivay and Participants" The lady informed with a warm smile, She nodded and was about to go but was held back by the tight grip on her wrist, She look towards her sister questioningly but without a word she dragged her into a secluded corner.

"I told you to not wear this crap" as soon as they were away from other's eyes her sister pushed her into wall and whisper yelled "You look like a trash" .

"I am here as your maid Radha" and finally she uttered, she raised her head in time to see her sister's eyes wide as she stumbled back but before her sister could loose her footing she reached out and held her on place.

"You ... You spoke" the disbelief in her sister's eyes made her feel like she has committed a huge mistake but soon her sister's eyes were brimmed with tears leaving her confused.

"Ra.."

"Don't take my name from your dirty mouth, you selfish woman" her sister yelled and pushed her away before storming out from there and heading straight towards the dinning table.

___________

The king has joined the table for dinner, She could see all participants squirming and blushing on their respective chairs, but she can also see the far away look in her sister's eyes and the side profile of King Shivay whose eyes were pinned on her sister, She kept looking towards them and as if feeling her gaze he has turn his head towards her direction but before their eyes could meet she down casted her own and made her way towards the back of dinning room.

"What are you doing out here?" she turned and came face to face with the lady incharge who raised her eyes questioningly.

"I didn't know where to go" She whispered and look around "and I didn't want to pass the table and disturb Your Majesty and others".

"No issues, Come with me" and the lady incharge has grabbed her hand and dragged her along with her "Now stand here, once they will be done, we all will have dinner" The lady said before leaving her all by herself and her haunted thoughts.

'We should let our parents know' She whispered looking deep into his dark green eyes, she couldn't help but lost herself into his eyes everytime she looks into them

"We should, then what ? They will not let us meet and there is fun in doing things we aren't supposed to' He pecked her lips and nuzzled in junction of her shoulder and neck, she tilted her head to left giving him full access to her right side, and soon he started peppering kisses from her neck to her breast.

"But they will find out sooner or later" she moaned throwing her head back, his hand kneaded her breast and she desperately cling onto his chest.

"Then later it is My Love" he whispered before taking her mouth in deep kiss and silencing her for good.

"It's time to eat dinner" She was pulled out from her head by voice of someone she guessed is a maid.