4

Gust of wind brushed her hair back, her scarf which was placed neatly on her shoulder left it's owned place and blew away with wind leaving her clothed bosson unprotected for his eyes, He has his eyes fixed on her from his own chamber's window, he has many matters to attend but he couldn't tore his eyes away from her no matter how much he wanted to and tried to, there was something in her so loving so attractive, and like a magnet to another he was pulled to her

She was falling, and would have hurt herself badly if he wouldn't have rushed to her and saved her from touching the ground, He has felt her gaze on him before she has started fainting.

Once he has her in his arm, he didn't waste a minute longer and rushed her to nearby slab with her sister following along with his brother, the concerned look in Radhika's eyes were screaming about her care for her sister.

"Call the Physician" he has ordered and turned back to his brother who was staring at her unconscious form with wide eyes, as much as he wanted to question he didn't knowing that it isn't the right place or right time to do so.

Soon the physician was by the fainted girl whose name he still doesn't know side, The lady started checking starting with pulse to pupils and forehead, and then turned towards the worrying lady "It's fatigue, there is nothing to worry about, This lady will be back on her feet soon" and it was him who breathed out a sigh of relief, his heart has stopped unclenching and he looked at the women waiting to continue the activity of the day.

"Everything seems under control, We should continue with things as it was planned" King Shivay announced, the womens breathed in relief they didn't want the activities to be cut sort just because someone who wasn't even be a part of it in first place has fainted.

"How long it will take her to gain her consciousness back" Radhika asked to the lady physician.

" Not quite sure, she seems like she needs rest, let her have some, once her body will have enough sleep she will regain her consciousness" The Physical has responded and collected her small clothed handmade bag and left from there.

"Let me leave the lady to her room" King Shivay has forwarded to help but was objected by his brother who seem quite distracted and desperate.

"No Your Majesty, You have those beautiful ladies waiting to attend, let me drop Anika to her chamber" He has said, leaving not only him but her sister baffled.

Although he didn't want to let her go with him but couldn't stop his brother so he nodded approvingly "Come back in time Anagh, We will be waiting for you to leave" He has said and in the meantime has seen blood draining out from Radhika's face, her eyes were wide open like they will pop out at any moment, her face has lost all it's blood and instead of being rosy like it usually looks it looked white and pale like she has seen a lion who is ready to pounce on her.

And to say he has a good time in touring his lands with all women, although he didn't converse with all of them he has done it with few, as much as he has enjoyed being there with women trying things to entertain him and attract him, he found his mind wandering back to the unconscious woman whom he has left in confines of cold chamber, he look around and then his eyes stopped on his brother and Radhika, they both looked like they were in mid of some heated argument, he has never seen his brother so panicked and troubled, cutting his conversation sort with Kadambari he started to make his way towards them but before he could reach them they had stopped bickering and were glaring at each other murderously.