buzz kill, neteyam and lo'ak

we had been walking along the shore for a few hours now, with the sun slowly starting to set and the cool breeze beginning to blow. the ocean's waves were gently lapping against the shore, creating a peaceful atmosphere.

we had talked and laughed the whole way along, and now we found ourselves at a nice little spot beneath a palm tree. we were all exhausted from the long walk and were finally able to rest.

you and lo'ak, being the same age, started to play around, running back and forth and trying not to get touched by the waves. you were both having a good time, laughing and enjoying the moment, when neteyam suddenly spoke up.

"it's so hard to not be a buzzkill when i'm surrounded by two skxawngs," he said jokingly, referring to the two of you. you couldn't help but laugh at the comment, and you turned to lo'ak, making sure to emphasise the fact that he was the only skxawng here. lo'ak had rolled his eyes at the comment but eventually joined in with the laughter.

a few minutes later, once the laughter had subsided, we all sat down together in the sand to rest. the sun was now almost completely gone, leaving behind a beautiful orange and red sky dotting the horizon. there was a slight chill in the air, but it was still comfortable.

as we all looked out across the ocean, we began to talk. we talked about our home in the forest, our families, and our dreams. we talked about how lucky we were to be able to share this moment together. we talked about life and how we could make the most of it. we talked about the future and what it might hold.

we stayed there for what felt like hours, talking and sharing stories. eventually, the sun had set, and the sky was painted with a million stars. we all looked up in awe at the beauty of the night sky, taking in all the wonder.

we eventually decided it was time to head home. we slowly made our way back down the beach, this time in a much more relaxed and peaceful manner. we each had a smile on our faces and peace in our hearts. we had spent the day together, created memories, and grown closer together.

we said our goodbyes at the edge of the beach and wished each other well.

as i watched them walk away, i realised that even though the sun had set, a new light was beginning to shine in our lives. a light created by friendship, love, and laughter a light that would never fade away.