Crossbone Versus Anderson

A/N: A small warning ⚠️ for you guys this chapter is a bit rough. Like violence is quite explicit, more than in a simple fighting scene's way.

Y/N's POV:

It doesn't take long before I see a figure free falling in the sky and judging by the screams in the comms, it's Sam.

I see the man opening his chute at the very last second, making me sigh in relief. "Falcon! You're alright?"

"Yeah." He replies out of breath. "Cap? Cap, come in. Are you okay?" The man asks with concern.

"Yeah, I'm here. I'm still on the helicarrier. Where are you?"

"I'm grounded. The suits down. Sorry Cap." Sam apologizes

"Don't worry, I got this." Cap mumbles.

We need to be fast, Sam, Hill and I need to get directly to Nat and Fury and get on the chopper. Because there's no other way for Cap to get down this thing.

"We need to get to Nat and Fury." I say out loud to my team, heading there myself.

"I won't be far behind." Sam confirms, probably allowing himself a small pause to take off the suit and all.

"You guys need to be fast, Rumlow's headed for the council." Maria announces.

Son of a bitch. "Got it." I answer, now taking the stairs 2 at the time to get to this motherfucker and kick his ass like he deserves.

I look down the flight of stairs and see the man only one level below me. He didn't notice me yet, so I go a bit farther down and jump on his back, tackling the man into the 41st floor's doors.

He falls to the ground under my weight and I roll to the ground, standing up, before approaching him again, but he kicks me in the legs and I'm down too.

We both stand up a few feet apart from each other "Brock. Or should I say Mark?" I spit.

"Depends what you prefer. You like Y/N and I've always preferred 'test subject number 2'. It's your choice really." He taunts as he takes his jacket off.

"Fuck you, buddy." I say charging at him. I land a small jab on his right cheek and try a left hook that he blocks.

Rumlow then blocks a few of my punches and kicks as I block a few of his. At some point, I end up gaining speed over him, attacking more often than I have to block. That's when I get the chance to knee the man in the stomach with full force making him fly on a random desk behind. Though laying down, he manages to push me on the floor with his feet.

"Yo what was the funniest?" He starts talking again, taking my anger to another level. "I gotta say, seeing the other whomp drool over me was fun, but the fact you never recognized me was something else." I was about to cut him off but stop myself at the last sentence.

"What?" The fuck is he talking about?!

"You remember nothing, huh? At the time HYDRA showed you like a trophy, an animal in a fucking zoo. And you somehow remembered every single one of your visitors. That's why I thought Sitwell and I were screwed at Stark tower in 2012." He rants, my eyes widening when I remember the moment. J pointed them out to Clint and Nat at the time. "Turns out they really erased everything."

I'm boiling with anger right now. "Man, shut the hell up." I answer trying to stop rage from overriding me and my fighting, but I guess that's a fail.

I run at him, my next move obvious with one of my fists raised in the air. He obviously dodged it and he hits me in the stomach making me cough a bit.