Attempt To a Calm Date

Y/N's POV:

Despite our brilliant fail concerning HYDRA, we spent the last days we had in Bruxelles to bust the facade of a company.

The content of the mini bags revealed itself to be a new poison, a new kind. Something powerful.

At least, we stopped Rumlow from getting more of it, we know what he's searching for.

Back in New York, we barely have a few days of break before facing Jim do we can take in the moment as much as we can.

We go back to doing some relaxed training such as simple shooting competitions and others, we've also went to the axe throwing place, got some news from Kim and the rest of the team.

Though, the most important is tonight. We're heading to a fancy restaurant at this very moment.

We want to have the calmest date night ever and the sex right after.

Basically the same as our first date, minus the fucking hold up.

I'm obviously in a classy forest green suit for the occasion, and Nat is matching with another suit, except hers' reversed. The vest is my blouse's color, white, and her blouse is my vest's color.

The waiter pours us water, as he leaves, Nat and I lock eyes and I can't help but smile, not only am I feeling those good old butterflies in my stomach but also in hers.

"Have I mentioned how much I love to know how you feel at any given moment?" She repeats teasingly.

I chuckle taking a sip. "Maybe it did come up once or twice." I play along. "But don't worry, it's quite satisfying to hear." I reassure.

"Good, 'cause I won't stop saying it anytime soon." She replies as seriously as she can, which is efficiently, unbelievably serious and cute.

A short silence follows in which we simply contemplate each other's faces.

Though a question rudely interrupts my appreciation of my girlfriend's features.

"Sweetheart, I was wondering..." She leans forward resting her arms on the table to listen more closely. "Back in Bruxelles, how the hell did you get a goons' hotel card? Didn't they all work at S.H.I.E.L.D.?" I voice said idea.

My favorite redhead chuckles. "But darling, sunglasses and baseball cap disguises have no limits." I roll my eyes, smiling. "I lead him on. Said I rang a bell 'cause I was a famous actress." She explains nonchalantly.

"He believed that?" I say, frowning in surprise, skeptical.

My love herself still seems unsure of how well her bluff worked. "The man thought I was Diane Kruger."

My jaw drops to the floor.

I mean...don't get me wrong, she's gorgeous, literally breathtaking.

But my girlfriend, I don't think many people stand a chance against her, in any possible way.

The German actress is no exception to that.

"Do you guys even slightly look alike?" I ask, to which my woman shrugs.

"As long as it didn't bother the guy. He got his selfie and I got the card."

I start laughing, Nat looking my way curiously. "Can you the poor dude walking around, showing off his picture of a total stranger to his friends and family, claiming she's famous?"

It gets a laugh out of her. "No I swear! The red hair's for a role, it threw me off in the beginning too!" She copied the man's voice.

We both laugh some more.