Revenge

Y/N's POV:

Another week passes and we brought Turner to our recon mission so we could go to Norway without having to pick him up back in America.

It didn't change much to the mission, only made the fake leads we found a bit less boring with a third person to joke about it.

Now that all that is done, we've spent the last 3 hours in the Quinjet to go from the Cairo to Oslo, the enemy's base 30 minutes away from the city.

"Am I the only one who's stressing a bit 'bout this now that it's so close?" He mumbles anxiously, while starting to pace back and forth.

"It is totally normal on a first mission. You'll be good. You gotta trust yourself as much as we trust you." Nat tries to hype him up.

He huffs. "That's not a lot."

Ouch.

"There's a difference between not trusting you and caring about your ass." I grumble, his whole face lights up at those simple words.

Damn. If only this man knew how angry at myself and destroyed I would be if he got injured because of me.

We landed not so long afterwards, Bill's rambling went on, asking about our first missions as we walk to the base.

Let's say he wasn't met with much participation.

"We're here." I point out.

We're hidden in high grass 50 meters away from the place, more or less.

It doesn't ring any bell yet. I hoped it would, they can't have possibly fucked me up this bad for me to remember nothing even when I see it, right?

Maybe once inside, though. Inside, I'll understand it all.

"And you 2 still haven't answered a single one of my questions."

"Are they all here?" My girlfriend asks, completely ignoring our friend.

"I can't tell. There are way more than 3 people in there. 30, if not more." I explain, not expecting this at all.

Could they have re-opened the building for this reunion?

"Great." Nat says with obvious sarcasm. "Should we get in by the roof?"

I nod. That's always a good option. "I think there's only 1 person surveilling up there, maybe 2, but I seriously doubt it."

"Nice.-"

"Okay. You'll have to pause a bit for the old man to keep up, ladies." Bill interrupts, sounding panicked and nervous, even more than on the Quinjet. "You're telling me we're 3 against 30, and we're fine with that? No back up needed." He comments in utter disbelief.

"Pretty much, yeah. We went through worse. Besides, what back up do you wanna call?" I say, then encouragingly patting the man's back.

He sighs and forces himself to focus on the mission at hand.

"So we spot some place to climb atop the building and sneak in, we take out as many guards as we can and only then we can start thinking about a specific move against those psychos." My woman sums up.

"Yeah, sure. Let's take the random ladder conviniently placed right in front of us." He says casually.

Though he said this without believing in his words, Bill happened to point a safety ladder on the back of the building with his dramatic hand motions.

"Well spotted, bud." I tease, Nat and I instantly looking around to double check whether or not we're truly safe to get there without being noticed.

We call it clear and jog over.