13

Ivy walked around the shop after clocking out, a cream colored cat snuggled in her arms. She had grown attached, named the cat herself after she had been brought in. It had taken a lot of internal fighting to bring herself to finally sign the papers.

Now, she was readying to leave her work with a new accomplice named Cookie.

"I'm so glad you decided to adopt her." Jesse said with a smile, formalizing the paperwork at his desk.

"I am, too." Ivy mumbled, "I couldn't bare to give her to someone else." She scratched behind Cookies ears, earning soft purrs from the sleeping cat.

It had been a little over a week since their karaoke night where Luke had interrupted them. They hadn't planned on another date, but the flirting during their shifts hadn't gone unrecognized. Ivy was working up the courage to ask him out, while waiting for him to ask her.

"You'll have to send me pictures of her." Jesse said with a soft smile, stuffing the documents into a folder. "She's all yours, babe." Ivy took the papers graciously, fighting back a goofy smile. She didn't miss the name, instead decided to ignore it with her best professional smile.

"Time to go home, Cookie."

instagram,

🤍 liked by huggyhews and 193 othersivyleagueskool cookie monster <3

ivyleagueskool cookie monster <3

view all 38 comments...

j.jessex cutest lil fam
ivyleagueskool 😙

jhugs86 CRAZY CAT LADY
ivyleagueskool youre insane

easyeeee mother, when did you adopt another child?
ivyleagueskool today!!

hukelughes43 no pc?
ivyleagueskool clout chaser 🙄

imessage,

quinnifer
hey, does ivy have a boyfriend?

luke
why don't you ask her

quinnifer
you know why.
im just confused on this jesse guy

luke
im not sure if its my business to tell you

quinnifer
dude
im your brother

luke
okay and?
its still Ivy's business
plus i dont even know if they're dating
jesses just a guy she works with

quinnifer
ok