16

vancouver

Ivy didn't know what to expect when she agreed to spend the week with Quinn, despite his traveling schedule. She agreed to go with him to his game's in California, taking it as an opportunity for some sunshine. It wasn't like they were dating, they were just hanging out, for an entire week. Just two exes.

She had ubered to Quinns apartment while he was at practice, finding where he'd tucked away the spare key.

Ivy half assumed Quinn's apartment to be lacking love, but it was nearly spotless. He had pictures from home hung on the walls, accompanied by wall art. It felt more homey than she'd thought it would.

Half an hour later and Ivy was comfortable on the couch watching New Girl. Quinn had walked in halfway through the first episode, not surprised by the woman on his couch. Ivy smiled up at him as he set his bag down by the door.

"Did you restart New Girl?" Quinn asked, kicking off his shoes before making his way to her. Ivy lifted the blanket on her lap, offering some to him as his apartment collected the cold from outside.

"Yeah. Want me to change it?" Ivy asked, her heart skipping as he sat beneath the blanket, placing his arm over her shoulder.

"You know I like this show." Quinn responded, leaning over to kiss her temple. "I missed you." He spoke against her skin, Ivy caving into his touch.

Her head turned and suddenly his lips were against hers. Ivy had no urge to pull away, but it was short lived as Quinn had. His hand cradled her head looking at her with eyes she couldn't quite read.

"I want to do to this right, V." Quinn said, and Ivy smiled at his words. "We've got this entire week together. I'm hoping.." he paused before he could let any more out, leaving Ivy curious.

"You're hoping?" Ivy sat back, taking her head from his hold. Quinn seemed flustered, no longer wanting to keep eye contact as he contemplated her question. "Quinn, I want this to work. You should know that." Ivy assure him. It was all she'd ever dreamed of.

"I'm hoping by the end of the week you'll be my girlfriend." Quinn answered, finally meeting her gaze again to see her smile hadn't faltered.

"I guess we'll just have to see how this week goes, huh?" Ivy grinned, leaning back in to kiss him, unable to hold back the joy she was feeling.

instagram

🤍 liked by ivyleagueskool and 297 othershuggyhews breakfast date with the old lady 🥞

huggyhews breakfast date with the old lady 🥞

view all comments...

ivyleagueskool at least i can say im a cute old lady
huggyhews the cutest

jhugs86 GRANNY V 👵🏽
ivyleagueskool you're my least favorite grandchild

tzyngras11 quinny got a girlfriend???
hukelughes43 you're late

capchucky7 tell ivy i said hey!
ivyleagueskool hi brady!! miss you<3

"Ignore that!" Quinn shouted from the kitchen as Ivy's phone began to ping. She ignored Quinn instead, picking up her phone to see an invitation to a groupchat.

rowdy invited you to join
Z's fan club

ivy
i was told to ignore this

rowdy
never listen to quinn

ivy
he's yelling at me from the kitchen
he cant get me tho or he'll burn his food🕺

unknown number
ARE YOU QUINNIFERS GF

ivy
uhhh
hello
trevor?

unknown number
howd you know?

ivy
the groan quinn let out when he saw your text

trevor zegras
oh?

#1 child
LMAO ivys heard enough about you z

ivy
hows cookie?

#1 child
sleeping on duker

ivy
omg they're so cute
you boys better not trash my house

#1 child
🫡

unknown number
ur staying at her house?

#1 child
house/cat sitting while she's off with
the big bro 😐

unknown number
wait how long have you been dating

quinn 🫶🏻
ivy babysat luke it's only right he babysits
her cat

#1 child
ivy needs to put down quinns phone

ivy
I WANTED TO SEE WHO WAS WHO
chill

turkey
sooooo

ivy
sorry um
okay
quinn and i dated when we were younger
but we've only been dating for like two weeks
now

trevor zegras
I REMEMBER YOU NOW
jacks 17th you smashed cake in jims face

ivy
im still waiting on his revenge..

rowdy
id watch out on your wedding day

#1 child
HE SO WOULD

quinn 🫶🏻
yeah..

ivy
all i saw was wedding day 🫣

trevor zegras
me too girl 🤭

quinn 🫶🏻
okay slow down

ivy
hurry up and come cuddle.

<3