Chapter 25 Last day of summer

Wednesday August 7,2013
(Sage)

So today will be the last official day of summer. school in my district is starting tomorrow. So I'll have to go back to online school starting tomorrow. So today we're having a party day. we're going to go do paintball and laser tag, then we're heading down to the ice skating rink, then we're going home and playing games and ordering pizza ( excuse me, prizza.).

Me and Tyler were sitting together on my bed when I started to think about something.

" Hey, Tyler?" I said.

" Hm?" He said.

" Why were you so persistent to help me and be with me when we met? I was just some random girl you bumped into, yet now a year later we're dating. why?" I asked.

He wrapped his arms around me.

" I don't even know. I just saw you and thought, ' holy shit. I need to see this girl again after this. I want to be with her. she is perfect.'." He said.

I smiled a little.

" I think it's so weird how my life has changed so significantly, just because of a smoothie." I said.

" And mine." he said.

" Hey guys, are you ready to go?" Quintin yelled.

" Yea." I yelled back.

We got up and got into the car to celebrate the last day of summer.
--------------------------------------------------------
" BULLSHIT." Ian yelled.

I flipped the cards over.

" Take it." I said.

Ian dropped his head in defeat as he took the giant stack of cards.

We got home from laser tag, ice skating, and paintball. me and Alesa ganged up on the guys during laser tag and paintball. we won. ice skating was fun. me, Alesa, Kyle, and Jason were the only ones able to stay up and actually skate. it was priceless seeing all the others struggle to stand up.

Right now we're waiting for the pizza and playing bullshit. I'm winning so far, and Ian basically just lost.

" 3 kings." Ty said.

" Bullshit." I said.

" FUCK." he yelled, taking his cards back.

It went like that for another good 3 minutes till we heard the doorbell ring.

" PRIZZA'S HERE." Jason yelled.

He jumped up and ran to answer the door. I quickly took his cards and took out all of the cards he had for his next turn. he put the pizza in the kitchen and sat back in his place.

" Okay Jason, aces to you." Ryan said.

We all watched as his facial expressions changed into different emotions. he finally put down two random cards.

" Two ac......"

"bullshit." I said.

" WHAT THE FUCK. I FUCKING HAD THEM, I HAD THREE ACES BEFORE I WENT TO ANSWER THE DOOR. WHO FUCKING TOUCHED MY GODDAMN CARDS." he raged.

I jumped up and ran, Jason soon trailed behind me. I was far enough ahead to run into Ty's bedroom and then run back downstairs when he passed by me.

I ran through the living room and ran downstairs to get a paintball gun.

" WHERE THE FUCK DID SHE GO." I head him yell.

I burst out from the basement and started pelting him with paintballs. I shot till the gun ran out of ammo.

" LETS EAT." I yelled casually.

All of us, except for Jason, walked into the kitchen. He went upstairs to clean up. Probably one of my best pranks yet if I do say so myself.