Chapter 6-

I woke up with an arm draped around my waist, and a body pressed against mine.

I rolled over and seen Ed peacefully sleepin. I smiled as he lightly snored, and tried to wriggle out of his grasp so I could use the washroom.

I didn't know what time it was, but it was still dark in the room.

I slipped out of his arms and tip-toed to the bathroom. I was in the middle of washing my hands when I heard moveement outside the door in my bedroom.

"Ari? Ariana?! Ariana!" Ed yelled. Was he.... crying?

I swung the door open, & Ed spun around, tears rolling down his cheeks. He ran over to me and flung his arms around me. I didn't really understand what was going on.

"Ed, whats wrong? Why are you crying?" I asked, pulling out of the hug and placing my hands on his shoulders.

"I had a dream. You left me. And when I woke up and you were'nt there, I got scared." he told me.

"Babe, its okay. I'm not going anywheres." i told him and hugged him lightly.

"Lets get back to bed." i said, and we walked back to the bed.

Ed almost immediatley fell back asleep, and I was almost asleep.

Ed tensed up in the bed beside me.

"Ari." Ed wimpered in his sleep. I genuinly felt bad for him.

"I'm right here." I whispered, and placed my head on his chest.

He quickly relaxed, and put his arms around me.

-------------------

"ED! Don't you dare!" I warned him. We were trying to make pancakes, and Ed was adimit that he wanted to have a food fight.

"What'll happen if I throw flour at your face?" He asked stupidly.

"Uh.. it makes a mess?" i said.

"I'll clean it." he smirked, and before i caught on, he threw an entire handful of flour over my head.

"Oh. my god. Its on." I said, and threw an egg at him, splattering it all over the left side of his face.

We started throwing food all over the kitchen-space, there was stuff flying in every-which-way.

We were both completely covered form head-to-toe in baking ingrediants.

"Go hose off outside." Harry told us.

"Ok." we said in-sync.

We walked out to the the hose in the backyard, and Ed grabbed it.

"You first." He said, and turned it onto a low volume. He sprayed me all over with the cold hose water, and then peeled off his shirt.

"My turn." He smirked. I sprayed him with the highest volume, and the coldest water.

"COLD! COLD! COLD!" He chanted as he tried to run away.

It's only 10am, and we have already gotten into a food-fight in the kitchen, and a water-war in the backyard.

Whats Next?